THIRTY THREE

After shopping, we got back in the dorm. All of them were carrying a shopping bag, except me. I didnt really buy anything because I already have everything I need. I went to my room and changed my clothes, fix myself. I grabbed my laptop and lay on my bed. Turning it on, my phone suddenly rang. I looked at the caller ID and it was my best friend, Eunkyo. "Yeoboseyo?"

"Hyori, what school are you in?"

"Umm... Dream High. Wae?" I asked as I typed something in my laptop using my other hand because the other one is holding my phone.

"OMO! Jinjja? Yehet! Ohorat!"

She was like celebrating already. "Wae?"

"We're at the same school!"

She started squealing like a fangirl again. I moved my phone away my ear as I rolled my eyes. "Yah! You might break my eardrums if you keep on doing that"

"Hehehehe. Mianhae"

"But Im really happy that we're in the same school" I said as I grinned. I suddenly heard a guy's voice in the other line, I guess its her dad.

"Ne, appa! Umm... Hyori, I gotta go. See you tomorrow?"

"Ne, see you tomorrow. Annyeong Eunkyo" I hung up my phone and put it beside my laptop. My gazed turned at the screen of my laptop as I scroll it down. While scrolling down, I saw a new episode of the anime Im watching this days. I grabbed my earphones and started watching.

I didnt even realize that I fell asleep.

~~

I rubbed my eyes and stretched my arms. I sat up, looking around my surroundings. I suddenly saw an Asuna plushie on my bed, there was a paper beside it. I grabbed it and read what was written at the paper.

Dear Hyori,
         Hey Hyori! Its kinda awkward just writing it at the paper. While we were at the mall, I saw this plushie and it reminded me of you. Yes, this is Asuna from SAO. Outside, she's brave and looks tough but in the inside, she's soft. She kinda resembles you.
         I also want to say that I like you. Thats all!
                                                                                                                  - One of the Seventeen members :)

I flipped the paper, looking for the name. Actually, there werent any name written at the paper. I frowned and read the letter again. One of the Seventeen members. I started thinking who it was. Well Joshua oppa knows anime so he must be the one who gave it to me. "But he doesnt have feelings for me" I murmured and think of another name. I looked at the wall clock that was in my room, I suddenly realized that I was late for school. I hurriedly took my towel and went to the bathroom.

After fixing myself, I grabbed the plushie and the paper, putting it on my bag. I left my room and saw them staring at me. I glanced at the Jeonghan oppa, whose arms were crossed. "Kaja. Your already late for school" he said as I followed him.