FORTY SIX

Woozi is officially wrecking my bias list everyone....
If you wanna watch it, make sure your ready XD

=====

"Nice necklace you got there. Who gave it to you?" Seungyeon eonni asked which made me held the heart pendant. I shrugged my shoulders "Molla. It was just infront of the door". Seungyeon eonni nodded slowly as she started humming. She glanced at her wristwatch and sighed. "Why are they taking a long time?!" she murmured, loud enough for me to hear. "Maybe the teacher is still giving the announcements?" I asked as she shrugged her shoulders, leaning back on the wall. The door suddenly opened and saw the teacher leaving. We greeted her then looked inside the classroom to see if Seunghee eonni, Sorn eonni, and Yujin eonni is there. They waved at us and we did too. They ran towards us and Sorn eonni asked "Did your teacher announce it too?". Seungyeon eonni and I looked at each other and nodded. "I cant believe its almost Christmas!" Yujin eonni squealed, jumping up and down.

We walked at the hallway, talking about Christmas. "So what're your plans this Christmas?" Seunghee eonni asked. "I'll be going to Thailand to celebrate with my relatives there" Sorn eonni said with a smile on her face. "I'll be staying here, I think. Maybe my parents have plans" Yujin eonni said. "I dont know... my parents have plans too" Seungyeon eonni said. They looked at me and Seunghee eonni asked "What about you, Hyori?"

"Its either I'll be celebrating with my brother or with my parents. I dont know. Maybe my parents will go back here and celebrate with us" I said and grinned. "I wanna meet your brother" Yujin eonni said and pouted as I giggled. "Someday, Yujin eonni. You'll meet him someday" I said, patting her shoulder. "Arasseo! Lets get to the cafeteria. Its cake day today" Seunghee eonni said as our mood brighten up. "What are we waiting for? Lets go!" Sorn eonni said, pulling my arm.

~~

I rest my chin on my palm while reading my science book. The teacher hasnt came yet and Im bored so I decided to read. "Hyori" someone whispered in my ear. I looked at who was the person and it was Sanha. "What?" I said and raised a brow. He looked at me with a blank face "Cold". I sighed, leaning back "Mian. Just bored". He nodded slowly, leaning back on the chair. "So umm... I was wondering if your free after school?" he asked and I just shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know... I think so" I said as he nodded.

The teacher suddenly came in the classroom, making all students go back to their seats. "Goodmorning class!" Seonsaeng-nim greeted and we did too. "Now today--" 

Here it goes again... I should really be listening. Since I don't wanna have low grades.

~~

TO: Hyori

Dongsaeng! We're not at the dorm okay? If you wanna go with your friends, you can but always remember that you should not be late. Gotta go now! Annyeong~

Jeonghan oppa sent me a message while I was walking in the hallway. Hmm... then Im free today. I smiled, putting my phone in my bag. I was about to leave the school building when Sanha suddenly blocked my way. "So do you?" he asked as I sighed, crossing my arms. "Where are we going?" I asked and he smiled, grabbing my wrist. "Lets go!" he said while pulling me. I giggled lightly, shaking my head. I wonder where we're going...