FOURTEEN

"Bye Hyori! See you later" Mingyu oppa said as I left the van. I walked inside the school campus, seeing some students chatting and walking together with their friends. I sighed 'I wish Eunkyo was here'. I walked in the hallway, alone. I havent seen Hyunjin, maybe she's in the library. I suddenly felt someone poked my shoulder. I turned around and saw those girls I met in the cafeteria. "Hey hey hey Hyori! Whats up? Have you made your decision yet?" the cute girl asked. I nodded "I'll tell you later in the cafeteria". They pouted "But we need your decision now". Maybe its great to tell them right now but I dont wanna tell them yet. 'They need to know it right now' I sighed. "Arasseo. I will tell you right now. I will...." they went near, waiting in what I'll say. "You will...?"

"I will... try" they cheerfully clapped. "What class are you in?" the same girl asked. "Umm... A-11"

"Jinjja? Thats my class too! Kaja!" the girl said and pulled me to our class. "So thats why you know me" I said and she nodded. When we arrived, I saw Hyunjin alone, reading a book. "I'll go to my seat" I said as she nodded and went to her seat. I sat on my seat as I put my bag down. "Hey Hyunjin" I greeted at her and smiled. She looked at me and closed the book she was reading. "Hi Hyori. How are you?" she asked. "Im good. How 'bout you?"

"Im fine. Have you finish reading the book you borrowed yesterday? I can return it for you if you want. Besides, I will read it too" she said. I opened my bag and gave her the book "Here. The story was really great". She smiled "Jinjja? You liked it? I know its nice even though I havent read it yet. Whats it about? Wait dont spoil it". I nodded "Arasseo. I wont tell you anything. Find out by yourself". The teacher suddenly came and everyone went to their seats. I sighed 'Time to listen, I guess'.

~~

"Annyeong Hyunjin. Im sorry if I cant go with you in the cafeteria. I have to do something" I said. She shook her head "Ani, its alright. That 'something' sounds important. I'll just eat with my friends and I think they are waiting for you" she said as she pointed at the door. I looked at the door and saw those girls. They waved at me and so I did. I looked back to Hyunjin "See you?". She nodded "See you". I picked up my bag and went with the girls. I dont know them because they havent introduce themselves to me yet. We went to the cafeteria and we sat on a vacant table. The girl told us that she will get our food. "So... what are your names?" I asked. "Oh yeah, we forgot. Yujin imnida. This is Sorn" she said and pointed at the girl beside her. She waved at me and smiled. "Seungyeon imnida. Im your classmate" she said. "She's Seunghee, our leader" she pointed at the girl who got our foods. She returned and put the foods on the table. "So Hyori, after we eat, you'll come with us. But I have a question, are you good at rapping?" Seunghee asked. I nodded "Ne, Im good at rapping. Back in my old school, I rap whenever there are programs. I was mostly called 'Miss Rapper'". They looked at each other then looked at me. "Just what we're looking for. Girls, I think we have a new rapper but Hyori, you still have to show us your rapping skills arasseo?" Seunghee said and I nodded.

After we eat, I followed them to their I-dont-know place. The room was empty but the walls were mirrors. It was like a practice room. "Take this. You'll rap that" Yujin said and gave me a paper. I nodded and started rapping.

I looked at them and they were smiling. I just finished rapping what Yujin gave me. They looked at each other then back to me. "Welcome to our group, Hyori!" Seunghee said and they hugged me. When they released me from the hug, "Your the only one who did it right, you know? The students who auditioned tried rapping that but they stop every time. Your the only one who did it continuously without stopping" Sorn said. My eyes widen "Jinjja?" and they nodded. "Our group name is CLC. Our maknae is Seungyeon. I dont know if your younger. How old are you?" Yujin said. "I was born in December 10, 1999. Im 16" I said. "Then your our new maknae. Well Seungyeon, say goodbye to your title as maknae" Seunghee said. "Yah! Its time! Kaja. We might be late for our class" Sorn said while pointing at her wrist watch. All of us hurriedly left the room and went to our classes.