Chapter 6:Fi? or Fiona?

I am super duper happy that you read my story. When I checked my wattpad in my laptop there were 7 who read it. The next day I checked it and it was so unbelievable, 47 read it and I am supet duper happy. I hope you would continue to read suggest comment and vote. :)

Marshall's POV

"I can't believe it, do you seariously have to walk THROUGH that door?!"

I am so angry with Charlie right now, I mean HE ALMOST SCARED FIONA TO DEATH!

"Sorry I wasn't expecting her to be in our house" - Charlie

I lifted Fiona like a 'Princess lift' and floated towards my room.

I hope she's gonna be alright if not, I bet that wolf would track us and kill us and to tell you honestly I am not ready to die in a young age! By the way I am 100 years old. What? It's still young...In our world!

I put her down on my bed and covered her with my blanket.

I hope she is gonna be fine.

Ugh.

I need to get out now.

Her blood is too powerful.

Damn it, Why is she so... HEALTHY?!

"Cake"

She whispered silently.

I looked into her face and she was absolutely like an angel.

I looked closely towards her to see her face clearly.

Now that I metioned 'closely' I am the 1st vampire to be so... close with a human.

"Now that's a record"

I whispered to myself

Fiona started to opened her eyes clearly.

It took her like 5 minutes to realize how close I was to her face.

and then...

*Slap!*

"Sh*t what the Glob?!"

"Step away from me!"

I leaned back while touching my cheecks.

It Hurt!

"Why am I here?"

"Obviously you followed your dog IN MY HOUSE! tsk. It hurt you know!"

"Sorry, but... I saw a ghost!"

"a ghost?"

I tried to act like I don't know anything. I don't want to reveal any of our secrets.

" Yeah a ghost. Wait a minute. This is your house?"

"Yeah your in my territory Fi."

She stared at me and I realize I called her Fi for the first time.

"Don't call me Fi only my friends can"

oh yeah. We aren't friends... We just met that's all.

She get down from my bed and walked at the door.

"Cake! Cake!"

Okay it piss me off... a bit. Should she really be that cold?! I mean seriously is it a crime to call her ' Fi'?

I went out of my room and saw Cake growling at me I get the dog went down and saw Fiona sitting in the couch with Edd and Toby.

"Here's your precious dog"

I let go of Cake and she ran towards Fiona.

"Now can you leave?!"

I looked pretty annoyed. Why can't I call her Fi, Fiona is longer I want Fi, I could save my saliva. Fio-na it's like two syllables!

"Okay."

She walked away and slamped the door shut.

"You know I don't understand why you are pissed Marshall."- Toby

"Yeah I mean it's just a name"-Edd

I should have known

they were eavesdropping

Charlie suddenly appeared right in front of me and was smiling cheesily.

"Well, well, well, looks like our VAMPIRE KING is IN LOVE!"

" What? no I am not."

"Maybe not now, but sooner!" - Edd

" I am not falling in love with a mortal!"

"Wanna bet?"- Charlie

"No! just... back off!"

I went to my room hurriedly and lock my room.

urr... I hate it!

Wait...

do you feel like you are being watched?

weird.

--------------------

Ashley's POV

I could not stand it anymore. I want to go to the human world. I am looking at Marshall right now in the crystal orb.

"I thought he won't find a girl if he was in the human world! Fix it Lorry"

Lorry is a very powerful wizard and yes! I was the one who transported them in the human world not Toby.

It's just so simple Lorry put Toby in a trance and she went inside of his brain and casted the spell.

So easy!

"Okay I'll fix it."-Lorry.

"Never mind, teleport me to the human world, I think it's time for me to visit my Marshall."

---------------------

Sorry that I just updated now. so sorry guyz. I am so busy. hahaha playing Candy Crush hahah no I was busy watching I miss you and The Moon that embraces the sun. That's why I was busy. I hope you guyz Like it :)

#:D