chapter 11: Not myself

Fiona's POV

I slowly sneeked in to our backyard. I looked like a kidnapper right now but I had to do this. It's getting late and my mom will absolutely kill me to death. I went up the tree house open the mini door and turn on the lights.

"BOO!!"

"HOLY MARSHALL!!!"

Marshall laughed and continued to float away.

"Thanks." He said while a very victorous smile written all over him.

"What for?"

"For calling me holy" ^__^

*Boink*

"Hey! That actually hurt."

"Your welcome!" ^__^

I went to the near the tv and turned it on.

"Okay, what movie do you want to watch?"

"I dunno, what do you got there?" He slowly sat on the ground.

"I have twilight."

"Psh. Seriously? That vampire dude? I honestly don't know why people like that stupid movie."

"It's not stupid... It's just, romantic. Have you ever heard that word?" I said this in a sarcastic tone.

Marshall rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Fine, fine, fine."

I put the cd on the player and sat beside him. Marshall yawned and said.

"Wake me up when it's done."

*Slap* on his lap.

"Hey, stop doing that!"

"Watch the movie with me." I glared at him.

"Alright! Dang glob it, I am the vampire king."

"Sorry, I own this place and it means, I OUT RANKED YOU" :P

"Whatever."

I get a pillow beside the window and hugged it. I used to sit here and watch the movie with Jason but now, Marshall is with me and it felt good for a change.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edd's POV

I honestly couldn't get her off of my mind, that's why I decided to follow her. I traced her scent and saw her, right infront of a small box shapped house and went inside.

Maybe, she wasn't Jane at all, but MAYBE she is. It sounds half impossible, humans grow old while vampires still the same when they got bitten.

"Excuse me, but may I help you?"

I looked at the person behind me and saw an old lady bringing a basket. When she saw me clearly, she was shocked that she dropped her basket.

"You..."

Is she a wolf? She smelled ordinary to me.

She went closer to me and touched my pale face. Her eyes were filled with joy at the same time pain. Is that possible?

"Edd?"

I stopped breathing as she said my name... Could she be... No... Impossible... But the last time I saw her... Was when we were in the crashed car...

"Edd, have you forgot?" Her tears started falling.

"By any chance, are you, Jane?"

"Yes." She said while smiling.