chapter 17:

Marshall's POV

I couldn't stop thinking of what Eds said.

I could not blame myself. why? because I am a perfect creation. If we are a royal blood vampire with the power of telekinesis which rarely you will receive, you are known to be perfect and not to be blamed.

I went out of my room and saw ny friends watching on the laptop.

I floated downstairs and finally they noticed me.

"Why did you kiss Fiona?" Toby asked

"I-I don't know."

I honestly don't know also the author you know.

[a/n: hey! ssshhh.... >__

~_____~ anyways. Their eyes went back to the laptop.

"What are you doing?"

"Browsing on the web isn't it obvious?"

~______~

I went into the kitchen then Edd said

"You know, I think Faith508080808 was right, you kissed Fiona because she is sexy."

Really? They are browsing at wattpad? ~_____~

"I honestly don't care what do you thinl but hey, it's my business."

Later on...

*at school*

I went into my locker and sensed an alpha. A very mad alpha. When Jason was about to hit me on the head I dodged it and looked at my locker.

Glob dang that shifter...

He broke my locker. I looked at him and saw people were gathering around us.

"WHAT THE HELL MARSHALL?! YOU WOULD HURT A GIRL?! JUST BECAUSR YOUR STUPID GIRLFRIEND DUMPED YOU?"

*PUNCH*

I punch him on the face and pushed him on the other side of the locker.

"How dare you called her stupid? You cheap, worthless, lozer alpha."

He pushed me then we started figthing. I threw Jason half across the hallway and my eyes turned red.

I could not help it but go with the flow.

People arround was shock now all eyes were on Jason, he was turning into a wolf. You could hear his wolf growling. He looked at me and I saw his turning yellow.

His shirt were slowly ripping off and he started growing. HUMANS, were started running while WOLVES were trying to calm down Jason.

When Jason formed into a big wolf, I swore that he was twice as big as me.

He growled at me while I hissed back. We charged towards each other and we both flew out of the school. We landed on the soccer field. We were fighting tooth and nail when principal Brown stop is with an anciet whistle.

This ancient whistle can hit right through our ear drums which is painful.

We both stopped and Jason transformed back. If I have a gift of telekinesis well, Jason has his own gift. If he would be in human form, he is already wrapped with t-shirt and jeans.

"IN MY OFFICE NOW!"

*At the Principal's room*

"I can't believe that you would do such reckless things! Glob, what am I supposed to do with you? Students must go to the AVR to forget what they saw and it will take us days to complete that, do you know what this means?!"

Both of us were quiet with our head bowed down.

"NO CLASSES FOR GOODNESS SAKE! Urgh, I can't believe you, that's it! You are suspended for three weeks and this..."

When she lifted her hands, a handcuff appeared. She both habdcuff us, with each other. Me on the right while Jason on the left.

"This! This will do the trick."

I watched the handcuff and it was not ordinary. She casted a spell on this which is even more impossible to break.

"Now you should go!"

We both stood up and went out.

Ayayay! THIS IS GOING TO BE WORST THAN I THOUGHT!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[a/n: Thanks for still reading it, even though some chapters are weird, well... that's me when I don't get inspired hehehe.]