chaptet 7:Ashley ambush part 1

hello guyz sorry that I just updated now I was busy reaching about wolves vampires ghost and other creatures that soon will be here. The ghost part is actually scary so I did not expand my reasearch on it. I want this story to be true while adding some of my creativity ,like ,you are gonna follow how to cook a cake but it is your decision to put the decorations you want. :)

So please Enjoy!

-------------------------

Marshall's POV

It's starting to get boring here in the house so we went to the city and looked at some different places.

Since there are MANY PEOPLE

Me and Edd are having a hard time to walk around because of your blood.

We stopped by near the alley and Toby casted a spell to keep us from eating YOU!

"Man this place is crowded"- Charlie

" I know!"- Edd

We kept walking around and stopped by near an arcade.

" Hey Marshall is that your Human girlfriend?" - Toby

Toby pointed at Fiona with a ... Male Human.

" Oh Marshall, are you jealous?"- Edd said this in a teasingly voice

"Hell no I am not!"

I looked at them and saw the guy glaring at me and he looked totally angry and pissed.

I took a deep breath and smelled a wolf near by and I am guessing it was him.

Fiona looked at the guy and looked at me.

Okay... It was awkward and you may think that it is a love triangle but hell no! there is no way I am falling in love with a human!

The guy hold in to Fiona's wrists and they went outside.

"Hi Fiona!"- Toby

They both stopped, and Fiona looked at us and smiled.

" Hey"

It was pretty obvious that they were avoiding us.

" Who's your little friend?"-Toby

"Oh he is Jason my best friend, so who is your NEW friend?"

We all looked at Charlie. Oh yeah. She doesn't know him because Charlie had to disappear.

"Oh he is Charlie" -Edd

Charlie smiled and I looked at Jason. Geez he keeps on glaring at me.

"Glob, will you please stop looking at me? I know that I am hotter than you."

Then my friends giggled.

What?

Don't blame me.

I am naturally Hot and Handsome.

It was just a joke but, it's also true you know.

"Whatever just get out of our sight Marshall before I turned you into a REAL MARSHMALLOW!"

WOW! Now that was over the line.

"What's your problem?"

"You!"

He let go of Fiona, went up to me and pointed me with a firey eyes, he looked really angry.

"You are my problem Marshall step away from Fiona!"

"Really, I am your problem?!"

I said this in a teasingly way I wanted him to tranform and I liked it how he is totally pissed! bwahahaha!!!