chapter 14:

Jennifer's POV

We are here in the clinic and for some reason Andrew wouldn't wake up. The nurse told us to wait outside while Karl kept on cursing at Edd.

Tears were floading down my cheecks and yes, I absolutely love him with all my heart. I know he is a bully but once you get to know him you would start correcting about your thoughts.

I couldn't believe Edd would do such terrible thing. I stood up and walked away. I heard them calling me but I did not mind them. I directly went to Edd's classroom.

I saw them laughing at the side and I rudely pulled Edd away, walked outside and slammed him by the locker.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!

"Me? Nothing, oh, how's your boyfriend?"

I slapped him with all my strength, I was full of anger and range.

"Don't you dare mention him!"

My voice was trembling because I honestly don't know what to do. He was infront of me with a poker face.

"Why did you do that?"

"He hurt someone."

"so?!"

Edd grabbed my shoulders and we exchange places, I was already the one leaning on the locker and he was closer too and he didn't let go of my shoulders.

"So? So?! Come on, are you really the daugther of Jane? Your an embarrasement! Your the first GIRL that I met who don't have mercy to others, but your boyfriend,if he will get hurt, ypu would cry and die for him! Is this who you are? No mercy for the sake of love? Are you really that obsses? Do you really love him?"

"Yes! I do love him! Who am I right now is not me before!" Tears were flowing in my eyes very fast.

"I would change for him! Even if I am going to be the bad guy!"

I pushed him away with all my sstrength and went to the clinic.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edd's POV

I went inside the room while stamping my feet.

"What happened?" Marshall asked.

"Well... One thing for sure, she did not get the attitude of Jane."

"Why, what did she say?" Toby asked.

"I honestly don't want to talk but she is one bad daugther, I just hope Jane would find out by now that her daugther is different from the inside."

*Krrring*

"It's time let's go Toby"-Charlie

They both stood and went out. I went to my seat and Marshall looked at me.

"What?" I asked. In a 'I'm not in the mood' tone.

"Nothing. Just be safe."

"F man! you sound like a gay no wonder your mon is doubting."

I giggled while Marshall was angry, I think, you never know.

Marshall punched me HARD on my shoulder.

"Ouch. That actually hurt."

He went to his seat while I was left in my chair thinking.

What was Jane like before?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fiona's POV

I saw Jason kept on staring at Marshall like 24/7! You know if Jason's eyes are lazer beam I bet Marshall would melt.

"Misses Fiona."

"Huh?"

I saw the teacher giving me her death glare and I hate it.

"Keep your eyes on me and not on Jason."

All eyes looked at me and started teasing me. Dafug. I saw Jason with a smirked on his face. ~__~ Boys.

*dismissal*

I was praparing to leave when Jason went up to me.

"Can't believe it. Fiona. My bestfriend is checking me out."

"Oh please. Checking you out would probably be the last thibg that I would do."

"Come one just tell the truth you like me."

"Yeah, I like you as a friend. DUH!"

He giggled and I punched him lightly and went outof the classroom. I guess Boys would be Boys! :/

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[a/n :

Sorry for the late update and sorry if it's too short, my sched is kinda hectic so please bare with me]