chapter 10: Finding answers.

Fiona's POV

"Why the hell do you do this to me?"

"Because you are annoying me and Marshy."

"I do not, I just want answers!"

"Want answers? well... here it goes. Marshall is my vampire king!"

"So? The hell I care, I just want to see him." wow! I did not see that coming

"Why's that?"

"Because... Because... I want sone answers" Do I really want some answers or more?

"Really? Or you just want to flirt with him?"

She charges towards me and I shouted. I closed my eyes and the next thing happened I saw Marshall Lee infront.

"What the hell Marshall!"

"Stop it!"

"Why should I? She already knows your a vampire and we need to kill her!" Ashley shouted full of anger.

"No we don't!" Marshall shouted on firm.

"Fiona's a friend of an alpha wolf and we are not prepared to fight them. If we kill her then there will be another bloody war and I hate it!"

"But Marshall how---"

"Go back to the nightosphere and what happens here, leave it here."

Ashley glared at me and flew away. Marshall looked at me and started to walk.

"Marshall wait!"

I followed him and he was too darn fast that I had to jog.

"Mashall wait---"

"What do you want?"

He stared at me with his eyes full of fury. What do I want? I can't even answer that stupid question yet I am here stopping him.

"I want to know everything."

"Everything? I am a vampire king that's it!"

He started to walked but this time I hold hos wrist tight.

"Were friends right? How about let's watch some movies?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edd's POV

"Where is Marshall?" Toby whinned.

"Maybe he went out for a walk?" Charlie answered.

"A walk? What is he, a dog?" I joked.

It's been an hour since we knew the evil plan of Ashley, so Marshall flew fast so he could saved that mortal's butt.

"How about let go out and watched the sceneries." Suggested Toby.

"Cool that would be great! I could use invisibility and try to mess some people." Charlie smiled.

They both looked at me with anticipation. Ugh, when Marshall is not around I am the boss around this group.

"Ok, let's go out!"

"YES!!!" Both Charlie and Toby yelled.

--------- 711 store -------------

We stopped by 711 because Toby was thirsty. Charlie separated with us because he said he has his own "business".

While Toby was busy ordering I scanned around 711. I did a deep sighed and whispered.

"Nothing seems to change around here."

Yes. I used to buy slurpee here on 711 and like I said "Nothing really change"

I heard the door flew open and heard bunch of teenagers laughing and chatting.

"Wait here guys, I'm gonna get some chips."

I looked at the girl and was stunned.

"Jannet?"

The girl looked at me, puzzled.

"Excuse me, but I am not Jannet."

I stared at her closely. They had the same physical appearance of Jannet. Dark brown hair with big curls below. Dark green eyes. And the outfit she is wearing, it's, it's the t-shirt that I gave to Jannet.

"Don't lie to me, you are Jannet."

"Are you crazy? I am not Jannet."

She ran towards her friends and all of them looked at me. The 3 boys glared at me while the other 2 girls hid behind the boys.

I went near her but the boy with blond dirty hair stopped me.

"You are not getting further."

I glared at him and said with firm.

"I need to speak to Jannet."

The boy looked back and hollowly lauhed.

"Who's Jannet?"

"That girl." I pointed the girl but the boy closed his fist.

"You must have mistaken her for someone."

"No, she really is Jannet!"

I tried to get closed to her but the boy pushed me.

"She's my girlfriend dude!"

Jannet went near that guy and hold his arm.

"Just stop it andrew, he must be crazy." She whipered. Thanks to my super hearing skill I heard it.

All of them in unison walked at the door. I watched as Jannet and her friends watched me and went away.

Toby went close to me.

"Is she the girl that you have told me?"

"I don't know. Maybe. She wore the shirt I gave her."

"So, what are you going to do?"

I watched Toby and he was obviously bringing some chips and his slurpee.

"Find some answers."

--------------------------------------

I hope you like it. Sorry if I just updated it now. ^__^ v peace!