Chapter 15: P.E. disaster

*insert*

Want to dedicate this story to:

FioleeForever101

Thanks for the comment ;)

Marshall's POV

place: Gym

"Okay class, we will do the usual sport, Dodge the ball."

"Aaaawwwwwwwhhhhh!!!" >:(

I looked at them and they were pissed off.

"The person who will lose will take a shower and get a D. Now, please come forward to those who want to be the team leader."

Of course, Jason went infront and another classmate. They started to pick groupmates and I was the last one to get picked. Seriously, Do I look like a malnourish child?

I was obviously on Drake's team since you know how Jason hates me so much.

Toby was on my team and I know that we will surely win. We were at the center and Jason picked a red ball and he wore an evil smirked on his face. When the whistle blew, Jason started to hit us. I have a pretty good agility and good prediction that I wasn't hit! ^___^ Hahaha take that Jason!

I watched at my side and it's only me and Toby was left. Toby gave me a smile and I smiled back, we watched Jason, Mark and Rey and gave them our teasingly happily deceiving smile ever. I could hear their wolf growling at us. Jason get the ball and hit it towards me and the result is still the same.

"One minute left!"

We tried our best not be hitted by the ball then, Toby lost his balance and was hitted by the ball and now it's me who is left.

"25 Seconds!!!"

I could see the determination and feirce in the eyes of Jason.

"18 seconds!!!"

I kept on dodging while they where hitting me continuosly and thank glob I had the best agility. :)

"10...9...8...7..."

Yes, we are going to win, everything went smoothly until---

*sniff* *sniff*

Blood.

I stopped and looked around and saw Fiona, she watched me and mouthed the words. "Sorry"

Then I finally realized it was just a decoy to keep me distracted. I saw a fast ball flying to my face then---

*BANG!*

I flew half across the gym and everyone was in silence.

"MARSHALL!!!"

I heard Fiona yelled and went near me. Those dirty wolves would do anything to win. They knew that Fiona's blood was a powerful blood that even I could not stop myself. I could even kill her because of her strong blood. I thought Jason is her best friend but Jason would sacrifice Fiona just to defeat me. Shifters will always be Shifters.

"Are you okay? I am so sorry."

I stood up and I swear, my nose broke, Jason went to me and laughed.

"That was a good game though, better luck nex---"

I couldn't help it that I punched him right into his face. Fiona stood between us and I saw Jason's eyes were changing.

"F*ck you!"

Fiona pushed Jason away but Jason was too powerful. Of course, he is the Alpha for pete's sake.