•Chapter 5•

Any predictions on what Sabrina saw? Comment them. (No reading ahead then commenting.)

Okay... I'm guessing after this chapter you all will want to kill me. Please do because I have a killer headache and medicine doesn't help. Please excuse any typos! You may read on now.

Rowan's POV

Sab, Paris and I are at Starbucks. We order our coffees then take a seat. We are talking and Sabrina gazes out the window and all of sudden her happy expression drops to a terrified expression.

I look out the window and I will never ever forget what I saw.

Sabrina gets out and runs across the street to where the accident was.

Me and Paris run and try to catch up to her. We get there and there was a cop stopping her. We get up to where she is, out of breath.

"Yes, this is my..." She stopped then started crying harder than she already was.
Paris takes her in for a hug and I explain to the cop who we are.

"She is the man who was driving the black trucks'... Girlfriend." I say questioning the end of my sentence before I told him.

"You know this guy? What is his name?" The cop asks.

"Bradley Perry." I tell him.

"Thank you. I'll get back to you guys. Hang tight." The cop said walking off.

I walk over to Sab and Paris and they are still locked in each others hug, Sabrina balling.

"Brina, everything is going to be alright. I promise on that." I say going up to them.

"Alright, you guys are going to follow the ambulance to the hospital. We are leaving now." The cop said to us. We run to Sabrina's car and we quickly follow the ambulance.

After the longest car ride of our lives we arrive at the hospital. I we rush up to the waiting room waiting for answers.

"Sabrina Carpenter?" The doctor asks.

"Th-That's me." She stutters.

"Okay, Bradley's time is limited. We need you to come say your goodbyes. He was hit head on by a drunk driver. His internal injuries are to severe to help." The doctor says.

"If there is time, you two can come say goodbye as well." The doctor says to me and Paris. We nod and Sabrina follows the doctor.

Sabrina's POV

I follow the doctor into Bradley's room. He is laying on the bed, there so lifeless. I feel devastated.

"Hey, Brads." I choke out.

"I know the last time we talked, it didn't end on a good note." I say trying to maintain my sobs.

"I love you so much. I don't know what I would do without you. You are my better half. Brads, I love you so much. More than words can even express. I will always love you. Bradley, if this is goodbye, I want you to know I love you you with all my heart. I wouldn't imagine a world without you. I will always love you, whether your my boyfriend or not. I will always cherish our love. I don't know how'll I do it. I will miss you so much Bradley. So so so so much. I will never ever forget you. You're the greatest thing that's ever happened to me. Bradley, I love you. Please don't leave." I say, sobbing hysterically.

"Love you, B." Bradley whispered.

" I love you too. I love you so much. So, so much." I cry.

I go in for a hug. I couldn't tell you how long I stayed attached to his hug. It was at least fifteen minutes, maybe longer.

"Beep....... beep...... beep..... Beeeeeep."