•Chapter 8•

(Make sure you read the A/N for a good laugh and the reasoning behind this chapter.)

**3 week time lapse**

Piper's POV

**Morning time**

"Austin, I don't feel good." I groan, shifting in the bed so in facing him.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"I feel like shit." I mumble.

"You need medicine?"

"I don't know what to take. I've never felt like this before."

"Well what kind of sick do you feel?"

"I don't know, I mean, just feel nauseous and sick to my stomach."

Austin's POV

"Well, like cramps?" I ask, not a clue of where she is going with this.

"Yeah, I guess." She shrugs.

"Yeah, okay, mom one-0-one here, is it that time of the month?" I say, trying to keep a straight face.

"Yesterday was when I was supposed to start, mother." She says, slightly laughing at the end.

"Well, what do you want to do?" I ask.

"I don't know, I have a feeling about this, though." She says, spacing out at the end of her sentence.

"Like what...?" I say cautiously, feeling like I know where this is going.

"Can you hand me my phone?" She asks me.

I grab her phone and give it to her. She dials Kelli's number.

"Hey, can I ask a gigantic favor?" Piper asks. Kelli talks for a few seconds and then Piper talks.

"Uh, I was wondering if you had a pregnancy test I could borrow?"

**Kelli**

"Okay. Thanks so much."

**Kelli**

"I'll have Aus wait for you."

**Kelli**

"Okay, bye. Thanks again."

She then hangs up.

"Austin, what if it's positive?" Piper asks, obviously nervous as fuck.

"I don't know. We'll get through it." I tell her assuringly.

"You wouldn't leave me?"

"Hell no! Piper, you're the greatest girl in this whole damn world! Piper, I love you way too much, to ever imagine doing that to you!" I tell her.

"Why? I mean, billions of other girls in this world, and you chose me. I'm not even that great." She says looking down.

"Piper, you truly are the best thing that's happened to me. I can't even imagine my life without you. You're the greatest girl I've ever met, I can't see why anyone even dare thing different than that." I say, grabbing her hand and looking into her eyes.

"Thank you. It makes me feel good knowing you wouldn't leave, and love me. You're the best man I've ever met." She says.

I hear a knock and Piper says it's probably Kelli, so I go answer it.

"Hey..." I nervously say.

"Hey killer!" She laughs handing me the box.

"Whatever." I laugh.