Not a chapter

I DONT KNOW IF ANY ONE CAN SEE THIS BUT I DONT HAVE WIFI.  IM FUCKING PISSED AS FUCKING PISSED GETS.

I DIDNT DO IT SPOLIERS:
NoellePertzborn THESE ARE FOR YOU IF YOU CAN SEE THIS. MY RATCHET WIFI WONT WORK SO HERE-

Alright, there is an adorable Jogan  moment, Jasmine falls into Logan's arms😍 After that, Owen gets all like "Are you sure you and Logan are just friends" at that kind of shit. She assures him they are just friends, although she tells him that she had a 'itty bitty' crush on him back when.

LET ME FUCKING SAY THAT JASMINE AND LOGAN BOTH ENVISIONED THE OTHER SAYING SOMETHING LIKE "Will you date me forever" OR SOMETHING RELEVANTLY CLOSE TO THAT. JASMINE NEEDS TO OPEN HER FUCKING EYES AND REALIZE THAT SHE IS SUPPOSED TO BE WITH LOGAN.

OKAY, ALL THE DISNEY COMMERCIALS SAID "Who will Jasmine pick?" OR WHATEVER THEY SAID. REALITY CHECK DISNEY; SHE DOESNT FUCKING PICK ONE UNLESS YOU ARE TELLING US TO FUCKING INFER WHO SHE PICKS.

So, if we are supposed to infer here, I don't have a fucking clue who they pick! Like, what in the actual fuck do you want the seven year olds who watch this to do? I'm so pissed, I told my friends how it was going to be a good Friday, so happy, I AINT SHITTING YOU, I CRIED WHEN I SAY AUSTINS FACEBOOK POST.    GOD, DISNEY SURE DOES KNOW HOW TO PISS A GIRL OFF.

OH FOR FUCKS SAKE. AS IF MY MOOD COULDVE GOTTEN BETTER, IT ISNT. BEA MILLER JUST CAME ON THE RADIO. 😒😒

Can I say, GO GARRETT!!! HE FIRED SOME BITCH I DIDNT LIKE. THAT GIRL WAS FLIRTING WITH HIM AND THEN TRIED FIRING HIM. I DONT FUCKING THINK SO YOU SLUT. I WAS LIKE DYING OF LAUGHTER WHEN GARRETT FIRED THIS GIRL😂😂😂👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Alright, can I get a bit off topic? I'm going to. You'll still love me. 😊😘😂

Okay, my best friend, Joanna, has a boyfriend. Okay, well, I think it was two days ago, he got tonsillitis. Basically, Jo had absolutely no idea what that means, so she was calling me, screaming, crying. She thought he was dying or something. I JUST WANTED SLEEP. IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR?

Okay, so as you may have figured out, I DESPISE the Patriots. Some guy in my class, wearing a Pats shirt, says to me, "Happy Pats day, Grace!" That fucking retard can pick up a damn book. It isn't the New England Patriots day, FUCKING READ A BOOK YOU DUMB FUCK.

Okay, I'm done.

Whelp, there was the 'daily dose of Grace's rant'.   I don't know if anyone can see this, as my wifi isn't working.

Tomorrow I'll be at a birthday party, so hopefully I can hide myself in my aunts bedroom and be on her wifi. 😊😊

Love all my readers more than you ever know!😘

~Grace💥💥