Moanna Tribute & A/N

Okay, let's talk. So I can't remember what day it was, must've been Monday night, my best friend went through something that was...interesting. Her boyfriend, Mason, broke up with her.

We were snapchating all night, and she is a grammar nazi, and hates it when you misspell. Well, her spelling was completely off and there was zero punctuation. I, knowing her better than pretty much everyone else, was able to tell she was sad as fuck.

I asked her if she was for sure okay, and her exact reply was, "Why do u have to no me so well? ;/ ;(" She is usually one to take these kinda things pretty well. Well, that certainly wasn't the case here.

For the past five or so years, Joanna has been obsessed with Mason. Second grade (I think). Joanna's twin brother, Max, is Mason's best friend. No one thought it'd work. But hey, guess what? It lasted as an on and off thing for a year or so. Let me tell you, on of the greatest years of my life! My sixth grade year was perfect.

Joanna and Mason were going strong, until about mid August. They got in a stupid fight- I don't even remember what it was about- and took a two week break.

Those two weeks were like hell. I can't even tell you. For more than the breakup reason. We would always have group hangouts at my house, or Max and Joanna's house. Those hangouts would be one of my good friends, Alex, my current boyfriend (😁) John, our other best friend Arcadia, Sam, and Blake. With Joanna and Mason, too. It would seriously be several times a week we'd meet somewhere and sit in the garage, talk, listen to music and dance our asses off.

Those group things were so fucking awkward after the breakup, I can't even tell you.

Well, during their second week of being broke up, we all decided to go to the trampoline park. Mason's mom drove the guys and Joanna's mom took the girls- cars couldn't fit all of us together.

So we get there, whatever, do our things, have fun, whatever it may have been.

Okay, whatever, we did our thing, John and I had our hearts set on getting them back together because they were both miserable.

So we try, and I have to pee. I hear Arcadia run up to the door, freaking out. I hurry up out to see Moanna kissing. Mkayyyy, that was a tad bit weird.

Okay, so that blew over, no parents found out.

So we go back to Joanna's house, and I leave. Me and Joanna FaceTime that night trying to figure out what the hell happened that day. Okay, we are talking on FaceTime and she hears rustling around in her closet. All the guys were in her closet, minus Alex.

So whatever, they got busted, she found them. I hung up the FaceTime. I tried calling her, she finally answered but put the volume off. I had to put myself on mute because I was freaking screaming. Her and Mason were kissing. MAKING OUT.

I was screaming at the phone. I could hear them- it was kinda nasty. I hung up the call and FaceTimed John. I freaking hung up on him and called Joanna's mother. That night ended rather interesting.

They stayed together for about, I wanna say a month after that, then broke up. They got back together and that's when this thing happened.

So it's Monday. I was trying to stay up until 12:00 A.M because it was mine and John's first month anniversary (I know it's nothing but it was still sorta special considering none of our other friends have lasted longer than three weeks, besides Moanna.) Joanna messages me, "Yea... Moanna is officially done." So then that's when I asked is she was fine, then whatever happened, it was said above.

She seemed to be handling it pretty well, until we decided to have a girls only thing tonight. We invited someone we don't normally invite, not saying any names though, and she said she's dating Mason. I guess I can't confirm that's true, considering this girl tends to lie sometimes. But after that girl and Arcadia left, I stayed a while longer because me and Joanna had a 4H meeting to go to. I've never felt so bad for this girl before. She broke down, and was hysterical. She let it all out.

Moanna was truly adorable. I can't even tell you. They took adorable selfies- which I don't have access to anymore 😔. I took a picture of them at a football game, I'll use that as the picture of the chapter thing.

So basically, what I'm trying to say here is, May Moanna Rest In Peace.

I don't even know why I'm so sad and affected by this. Well, I hope Moanna is satisfied with this 840+ word tribute I just wrote about them. With my luck, they'll be back together tomorrow. 😒

I'm currently listening to sad depressing music. Probably not too good.

How have my readers been? Good, I hope!

As you can tell-- I've been fucking busy.

YAS WILDEST DREAMS BY TAYLOR SWIFT CAME ON MEGAN WHERE ARE YOUUUUU?

Sorry for that. ^

Okay. Well, I am sure no one read my Moanna tribute but honestly I feel so much better now that I did that. I needed that out of my system.

🚫Moanna🚫 😭😭

Alright. Goodnight/Morning/Afternoon or whatever it may be, my lovely readers! Love you all!

~Grace🎺💥😔✌🏻️😘