Super sorry!

Alright... Let's take a minute to discuss some things... All I'm going to say, the next chapter/two chapters will be extremely confusing. At the end of the chapter, I'll sorta explain what's happening.

I WANT TO THANK SNEAKY SNEAK FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART FOR HELPING ME WRITE WHAT I HAVE COMING. SHE WROTE IT AND LET ME TELL YOU, ITS ABSOLUTELY AMAAAAAZZZING. Thank you so very much sister!😘😘💙💚

As said above, next chapters=Confusing af. Try and keep along, if you can.

I'm sorry I haven't updated in ten years, I've just been busy with school and I'm currently writing a book, but I am never going to publish it because let's face it, this book is a train wreck, the one that isn't getting published is kind of a complete mess. It's a Brabrina, but in a different type of way. I don't know, it's hard to explain.

Who's ready for the next few chapters? Noelle and I were talking, and came up with an idea, which I feel you may be satisfied with, I think. I'm still not 100% sure how I'm going to pull this off, but it'll be worth it, I hope. 

Well, I should (((maaaayyybeeee))) have this chapter done by tomorrow, bae has a soccer game, and I have to go. I'll try and write there.

OOH. CAN I FREAK OUT ABOUT GIRL MEETS RILEYTOWN FOR A MINUTE? I'm going to anyway ;).

Okay, so the homecoming dance is on Friday night, 3:15-6:30, then the homecoming football game is 8:00 to however long it'll take. I AM BARLEY GONNA HAVE TIME TO COME HOME AND CHANGE, LET ALONE WATCH THE EPISODE! I can already guarantee you I will sob, and sob.  So point being, I'm not gonna be able to watch it until midnight (I don't know) because after the game, it's kind of our tradition to go to the sub shop, best place know to man for subs, and have a late dinner type thing. I was originally not going to the dance, just the game, but, lucky me, im being forced to the dance by several people, and one major then EVERYONE is saying "You have to go, you have a boyfriend." Like, yeah, I know I do. Bye now. Gosh, irrelevant ratchets. (Nova will understand 😂😂).

Alright! I love all of my readers!

~Grace💥💥