•Chapter 7•

Sabrina's POV

It's been eight days without Bradley. I can't even go into my house, I've been with Sarah and Peyton, who decided to move back because Acacia is able to take care of Peyton's grandma.

"Hey, Sab, come here." Sarah says to me.

"Sabrina, when are you ever going to go back to your house?" she asks walking over to me.

"I don't know. But, you're right. I need to go back." I sigh.

"Hey, I can take you over now?" She shrugs.

"No, I'm fine. I love you, text me later."

"Okay. Love you too." She says as I walk out the door.

I walk out of the door, toward my house. I get the mail, and walk up to the porch. I feel like I'll be able to stay strong throught this. I grab they key and open the door. I walk in, cold floors as they normally are.

**Flashback**

I walk up to the front door and unlock the door and walk in. It was freezing. Walking in on the hard wood floor was like walking in the tundra.

"Holy shit this is a cold floor!"

"Ya think so?"

"Haha. No, for serious. This is a cold floor."

"Nooooo..... Really?"

*Flashback done*

(Flashback is from Chap. 28 in the first book, I believe.)

Remembering that day, the day after we got back from our hectic vacation. It feels weird to think that was the last conversation me and Bradley had about how cold the floor is. Little moments like those, I took for granted. Now I know how much I should've cherished them.

I walk upstairs and go into our bedroom. Out of no where I can't control my sobs. They just start coming down like a waterfall. I walk to the bathroom and grab a towel from the closet, I thought maybe a shower would calm me down. I see something that catches my eye.

I reach back and pick up a piece of paper and a small box.

"Sabrina, I have always loved you. I can't imagine my world without you. You've been there for me through everything. I guess what I'm saying is, Sabrina Carpenter, will you marry me?" Is what the paper said. I fell to the ground, sobbing.

Maybe Austin will know something about this.

I dial his number and he picks up after a few rings.

"Hey, Austin?"

"Hey, what's up?"

"I was wondering if you and Piper would come over. I need to talk to you."

"Uh... Sure. It'll be a while. We... Erm... We were in the middle of...something." Austin nervously said.

"Okay... And ewwwwwww." I whine.

"Oh, whatever. It happens. It's life." Austin.

"Yes, it's life. Just don't ruin your life." I laugh.

"We will." He says laughing.

"Yea, okay. I don't need that picture in my mind. That's nasty." I say, sarcastically, yet seriously.

"Haha, give us a bit we'll be over soon." He laughs.

"Okay. Adios amigo." I say.

"Byee." He laughs then hangs up.