•Chapter 9•

Piper's POV

So, it's been a week since I found out I'm pregnant, and a week since me and Austin got engaged! We are so excited! We are planning to have our wedding in about a year from now, so our baby is a few months old.

A lot has happened in the last week, too. For instance, Jake and Olivia broke up, it was a mutual thing, no heartbreaks or anything.

Rowan left, she lived in LA before Africa, so she still has her house. Her boyfriend from Africa, Henry, is moving out with her, too.

"Hey, wanna look at names?" I ask Austin bored out of my mind.

"Sure." He says getting up.

"Alright, for a boy, I was thinking maybe Tyler Joseph? Honor Bradley?" I suggest.

"I love that." Austin says.

"For a girl, I thought of Ainsley Arianna." Austin says.

"Yours is so much better than mine! I came up with Arcadia Anyiah." I shrug.

"For a boy, I kinda like Blake David." Austin says.

"Oh, me too! We have eight months give or take to decide." I laugh.

"Speaking of, when's your first appointment?"

"Uh, today at three, I believe."

"Okay."

"I don't know, I feel huge for one month." I sigh.

"You look fine." He reassures me.

"Okay..." I shrug. It's two fifteen, so in forty five minutes, I go up and put a loose fitting shirt and capris.   I decided to straighten my hair.

"Aus, you coming?"

"Well, duh!" He laughs.

"Just thought I'd ask." I say slightly laughing.

I throw on some shoes and me and Austin walk on to the car.

"I'm excited, but I'm also nervous." I say.

"Me too, but everything will be fine."

"But, what if like, I'm having quintuplets or something." I say, seriously, yet laughing.

"Well, I don't think it's quintuplets, I mean, I guess I don't know, but..." Austin says laughing. The rest of the ride we just sit in silence, but it was a good silence.

We pull up to the clinic. I get out my door, and me and Austin lock hands and walk up together.

We go in and sit in the waiting room.

"Piper?" The assistant  asks. Me and Austin get up and follow her into a room.

I get up on the bed, and pull up my shirt. They put the gel on for the ultrasound. When the start the actual ultrasound, the nurse has this look on her face as she's covering my whole stomach.