Dumbledore's Army and Freddie Krueger

"AVADA KEDAVRA!"

I laughed my head off as everyone in the ROR started screaming and ducking. 

"That was epic! Just plain epic! EEEPPPIIIC!" I sang as I skipped into the room with a large smile on my face, "How's y'all doin'?" Everyone glared at me as I plopped down on one of the seats and winked at them

"What the hell was that for, Cissy?" Freddy Krueger asked me in annoyed voice. What? Oh! That was Freddy Weasley! 

"Tut! Tut! Watch your language when there are kids around, Freddy!" I said, as if I were talking to a 5 year-old. His left eye twitched and I smiled before turning back to everyone else,

"Welcome to Dumbledore's Army, Cissy!" Harry yelled from the other side of the room,

"What were you guys just practicing?" I asked. Everyone just stared at me and I rolled my eyes. I was just about the repeat myself when I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist. It was all too familiar.

"Theo!" I gasped, "But... you're a Slytherin-why would- Help me out here!" I said desperately as I removed his arms from my waist,

"I managed to convince Granger to tell me about the group." he said, winking at Hermione, who rolled her eyes.

"He practically begged, I think he was even about to cry." she retorted with a smirk on her face. I looked at Theo with an eyebrow raised and saw his cheeks were stained red.

"We were practicing the Disarming Charm." He said, glaring daggers at Hermione.

"Well, then! Back to work everyone!" I said with a grin on my face. And everyone did.

"You're fidgeting too much, Nigel." I groaned, steadying Nigel's all-too-fidgety hands.

"Relax, love." 

"Shut it, Theo. You haven't even disarmed anyone yet!" I snapped, looking back at Nigel who was trying to disarm Neville again. They were the worst pair. Not even one of them has disarmed the other yet!

"Imagine your drawing a... a candy cane that swirls a bit more at the arch-thingy." I shouted, my voice ringing above everyone else's. I know that wasn't much helpful but that's how I describe the hand-movement! 

"Very fucking helpful!" one of the Ravenclaw bitches yelled, I reached for my wand but Theo's hand stopped mine. That bastard.

"I got it!" Parvati yelled happily, looking at me with a huge grin. I stuck my tongue out childishly at Ravenclaw bitch and smiled back at Parvati.

~~~~

"That. Was. Horrible." I groaned, falling onto my bed. It was horrible! Teaching is so darn hard. No wonder the teachers are so grouchy! Why did Harry have to assign me to Neville and Nigel? The rest was even worst than the beginning!!

"Told ya!" Uncle Sirius said, I looked up from my bed with my eyebrows knitted, "What the bloody hell are you doing in my room?!" I asked. He just pointed at the TV. Somehow, I failed to notice that Nightmare on Elm Street was playing. 

"You just watched that last night!"

"I know! But it's so good!"

"Fine! But don't you come crawling into my room again when you're scared tonight!" I growled. I wasn't able to sleep properly because of him! 

LAST NIGHT

"That was boring." I yawned, unplugging the DVD player and stretching up,

"Y-yeah! N-not scary at a-all!" Uncle Sirius said with a forced chuckle,

"Now, get out." I said, pushing him out of my room. I shut my door and jumped into my bed and shut my eyes,

~

"What-" I looked around the room and at my clock, it was 2 am! What the hell, Uncle Sirius? "Come in!" I groaned,

"Can I sleep here? I'm scared." I nodded, too lazy to speak and told him to sleep on one of the bean bags. "I wanna sleep beside you." he said, his voice laced with fear, "Freddie might kill me."

"Ugh! Fine!" I groaned, irratably as I rolled over to make some space for Uncle Sirius.

~

"Fuck! What was that?" I asked, jumping up the bed and grabbing my wand from the windowsill above my head. I looked down at Uncle Sirius and realized the sound was coming from him. He frickin' snores?!?! How come I never hear him? 

He sounds like a wholly mammoth with heartburn! I rolled my eyes and laid back down on the bed and tried to sleep. TRIED! The bloody mammoth beside me wouldn't shut up!

END OF FLASHBACK

"Okay! Good night!" he walked out the door and I flicked my wrist, locking the door and putting a silencing charm to make sure I wouldn't hear him knocking or crying outside of my door.