Chapter 13

Sebastian's pov

When Sam smiled my heart was just content, filled with happiness. Her dimples showed more when she had a natural smile not like the one she once put on, a fake one, strained. My mind short wired at that moment. I swiftly pressed my lips against hers. She welcomed me in by parting her lips and our tongues danced in a battle for dominance. I didn't want to break up the kiss it was simply amazing. She went weak with my kiss which made me proud. I, the one that could make her weak in the knees and drop her cold act. I didn't want this moment to be ruined. Unfortunately it was broken up by the beeping of her computer. Sam instantly pushed me away and went to check it out. Her eyes almost popped out. She typed furiously on the keyboard and got a key that was behind the monitor and went to the door that was locked. I followed behind her and when she opened it. There were no words that could describe what was inside. She had an armory in her house! A fucking armory! She had a variation of rifles, shotguns, rocket launchers, hand guns all in different sizes and calibers, grenades, smoke bombs, and snipers you name it.

"Sam, what in the world is this?" I asked shocked at what I'm seeing.

"Sebastian no questions right now, we need to get to the underground parking lot and fast. Go get the bag I put in the couch earlier and bring it now!" She command I couldn't say no.

"Do you want me to bring anything else?" I asked

"No. Just bring the bag and choose one gun that you'll want." She told me

"I don't know what to choose you have so many." I opened my hands indicating the walls filled with guns.

"Just get the bag I will get another bag and put all the guns in that might be needed for later." I nodded and went for the bag that was laying in the couch. It was quite heavy. I went inside the room and it was all cleared. The stacks of guns in the walls were gone. They were replaced with paintings, vase of flowers and pictures of random things.

"What happened to all the guns?" I asked Sam

"I have secret panels installed, so that no one can find them except me, because they have a secret code and they function only to my key." She stated not looking at me.

"How are we going to get to the parking lot?" I questioned

"I have a secret elevator that runs from here to the parking lot. And your going to go and get the car ready. I'm giving you the keys in a few seconds, while I need to do some other things before we go. Take this two bags and don't let them out of your sight. Here let me put you some contacts they are your new identity. Don't look suspicious, just act normal. Got it? Good just go through here and you'll get start done there. The car is a red Chevrolet Honda, the keys will give you the location of the car wait for me next to the elevator." She hurried to the front wall where a painting of Picasso and moved it about 50* degrees. The wall in our left opened and the elevator came into view. Sam rushed me into it and closed the doors.