Chapter 3

Later that day I went and checked out Sebastian's file. It said that when he was 19 he worked with his father in the company and a year later he was making more than him. The company grew faster with him there, but he wanted his own company and he did with a little help from his dad. Which now he owns his dad's company and his. Also that he was attacked a couple of times for that he is the richest person on the country. Killing him would be hard especially right now that the security is tight and he isn't going out very much, they would suspect me and other security members and they would find out faster than expected I am sure that this job will have a bad outcome. I just have to stay through it till I finish the job. I went to check the cameras around my building and nothing was new. I decided to sleep since tomorrow I was going to wake up early. Putting on my cotton shorts and a sports bra I went straight to bed I am not a heavy sleeper but not a light one either. I just need to rest this will be the longest job I had in a very long time.

. . . . . . . . . . . . .

Sebastian's pov

When I came back from my meeting with Logan, I was curious of the woman who is now my bodyguard. She is short around 5''2' with a petite body, but her clothes didn't show any curves. She has black hair that's long, but it was braided back and she has the biggest cold blue eyes, that seem to look deep within your soul. At first I was intimidated by her, but she looked fragile that I want to protect her, but she looks like she doesn't want any protecting from anyone. I am scared to put anyone in danger hopefully everything is settled before I get married. My fiancé is nothing but sex and getting what she wants when she wants it. Sometimes I don't even know why I propose to her on the first place. She is your typical super model with blonde hair with green eyes, skinny and long legs. Right now she is in Italy modeling for a new rising fashion company. She is suppose to come in two weeks maybe just maybe everything will be sorted out by then. Samantha is one of the best, my friend recommended her and others to me. They say that she is efficient and works fast to catch "culprit", but this one might be harder for her.

"Sir Sebastian what would you like for dinner?" asked Albert. Breaking me from my thoughts.

"Anything is fine Albert and can you prepare a guest room my new bodyguard I want her close to me, but also make one in the service rooms incase she want that one instead." I said while looking at the file with her information.

"Certainly young master. Also master there seems to be a problem with the cameras around the house. Shall I call someone to come tomorrow?" he said.

"Yes but make it in the afternoon around 5 o'clock I want to be here for it." I said

"Ok I will settle everything and I am concerned about this new bodyguard that you contracted. Is she trust worthy?"

" I don't really know, but she does have a reputation to get the job done at a certain amount of time and she is recommended by many. They say that she is the best at doing her work."

"I hope that your right sir and I will settle everything needed for the preparations of our new guest. Dinner will be ready in 5 minute please come by then." he said as he walked away.

"Yeah ok." I mumbled sometimes I over work myself and I don't eat anything which causes Albert to worry a lot. Guess I am finished here hope tomorrow goes well.