Chapter 9

Bash's pov

"Ok, when I thought you said that I was going somewhere I thought you were taking about going to the office or somewhere else, but this.." Samantha said gesturing to my room, "Why are we here?" She asked. I led her to a chair that was positioned in the center of the room.

"Sit and you absolutely cannot move from there, Alright?" I demanded.

"Yes" she answered quickly. I left the room and made her wait I signaled Vero to come. She opened the door and closed it. "Bash I'm going to fucking kill you!!!" I hear her scream I top of her lungs. I head down the stairs laughing hysterically all the way.

1 hour later........

"Sebastian get ready to have your mouth drop to the floor!" I hear Vero coming down the stairs, shouting all over the house, making it vibrate.

"Yeah right, try me!" I chimed at her. When I saw Sam come down the stairs, Vero was right my mouth did hit the floor. The first thing that my eyes saw was her lips they were a soft pink which made her eyes pop out even more, her dress fitting every curve, the dress was black lacy with long sleeve and intricate design that went on top of the black fabric and under the black fabric lay a layer of skin fabric that made it look like she wasn't wearing anything under and it had diamonds all over. Her hair was in a bun, but had some side bangs on her right side. When she was face to face with me and all I could say out loud was a wow.
"Turn around." I told her. I saw that the back of the dress which was open and all the way down, but just enough above her bum. I place a diamond necklace on her. The necklace is going to be auctioned at the charity ball for billions, but I'm not going to tell her that. Sam turned and faced me.

"Ok Mr. Bash you can stop staring."she said with a straight face not even blushing, but with a smallest glint in her eyes.

"Sorry, it's just that I haven't seen you in a dress before. Anyways we should get going since I'm the one hosting the party." I said, so I could stop staring at her. The limousine was here, we claimed in and drove towards the ball. The ride was silent, when we came to a stop I asked if she was ready, she nodded. When we got out camera flashes were everywhere it was blinding my eyes.

"Mr. Sebastian!"
"Mr. Stone!" Newspaper reporters were everywhere with their cameras flashing her and there. "Who is the lady accompanying you?" "Where is your fiancé?" "Is she a close friend?" "Is she in the modeling profession?"

All you can here are the reporters questioning who was the woman next to me. We now face the entrance, but before we went in I turned around and put my hand around Sam's waist which made her widen her eyes that were full of surprise.
"She is a old friend of mine, she is here today as my honor of guest and she's here to help my fiancé with the wedding and me of course." And with that we entered the building leaving the reporters with more questions.

"Why did you say that I was an old friend!" Sam whispered yelled at me.

"I can't have them asking why I have a bodyguard with me now that I'm known that I don't like bodyguards and I certainly don't want them to question if I have a secret affair with someone else." I harshly answered her while giving her a glare. After my answer she didn't ask any more questions. We stood now in front of the crowd, many heads turned and their eyes stared longer than they needed.
"Stay here." I told Sam while heading for the stage. "Welcome everybody. For those who don't know who I am let just say that I'm going to steal money from your bank account." All the people laughed, "Alright everyone please look at all the jewelry around you and if there is anything that you like then please go ahead and buy, but wait and see for the grand prize at the end. Also remember that when you buy any jewelry the money goes to various charities around the world, now everyone please enjoy and make me rich, just kidding." I walked off the stage and went towards Sam.