Chapter 6

~Sam ~

When I got to the house, I turned off the motorcycle and I went straight for the house door, but before I could open it, the door swung open to reveal Bash running towards me. When he saw me he hugged me tightly and I winced because I forgot about the bullet that was inside my shoulder.

" Are you okay." He asked worry laced in his tone.

"I'm fine Mr. Bash now if you'll excuse me I have some details to go over the guys and please try to stay more alert, also please stop touching me I could break your bones faster than a frog catching a fly for dinner." I said in a venomous tone. I went inside and I went straight for the kitchen. "Mark! Scott! Samuel! Conner!" I shouted for them to come.

"Here!" Mark chimed while emerging from the door leading to the servants rooms. Following up was Conner, Scott and Samuel.

"What's up." Scott said as he sat down in the counter with the rest of the guys.

"I have to go do some investigating and I need you to watch Mr. Bash for two days. I'm going to have to find this motherfuckers and take them down." I said with my blood boiling each time I thought about it.

"Ok, but what are you going to investigate though?" Samuel questioned.

"I need to find out who's actually behind these threat. All these attempts aren't to kill boss, because they aren't doing anything more threatening. Someone else is behind this other than kidnappers we already have." I answered his question. I turned around and rummaged through the drawers looking for a knife. Once I found it, I turned to face the guys. "Mark I need you to do something." I told him

"What is it?" He asked raising an eyebrow. I gave him the knife, but before I could say anything he interrupted me.
"Why are you giving me a knife." he asked surprised

"Well I was going to tell you, but you interrupted me." I said "Anyways I need you to take the bullet out of my shoulder or else it's going to get infected."

"What why me. Can't you just go to the hospital?

"No they ask many questions about what happened and right now I don't have my kit to take the bullet out myself. So suck it up and do it. Now let me look for the alcohol."
After taking the bullet out, I thanked him and left to my room. I went straight for the bathroom and turned on the cold water. I needed to think and figure this thing out. It's driving me nuts and I ask for information on anything, so I'm going to have to hack some computers. Once done with the shower I put on some spandex and a sports bra and head out. When I get outside the bathroom I see Bash laying down in my bed. "What are you doing here?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sebastian's pov

Today has been a very long day I had so much work to do and getting shot at at the end of the day isn't fun. Well I didn't get shot, but Sam did and I feel bad for her I can't say that I'm not worried about her, but she's the one that keeps the distance. I mean yea I was cold at her at first, but she is capable of doing her work and she's not a bad person she just has to smile more and no one would leave her alone. When she came back from looking for the guy that shot me I hugged her because I felt relieved that nothing happened to her because it's my fault. After she said to back off I decided to back off as she told me, but it's hard not caring for other people it's just in my nature. I went down stairs to the kitchen to see if she got treated for her shot wound and I found the guys there and they told me she went to her room. Heading towards her room I heard the shower running and I sat in her bed. It was comfortable and I laid back when she opened the bathroom door.

"What are you doing here?" she asked coldly. I stood up and saw her showing a lot of skin. She has some spandex shorts that only covered her ass and a sports bra that made her boobs flat but pop out from the top. What intrigued me most was the scar in her stomach it was pink and very big it started from her bottom of the left boob and went down all the way to the other side of ho belly making it a diagonal line. "What happened there?" I asked with curiosity in my voice.

"Don't change the subject with asking questions and if you must know this is an old scar that happened when I was little and I was going to inform you that for 2 days I'm not going be here. I'm going to get some information and investigate some things and I asked the guys to cover for me, so your going to be safe with them. Also that I altered your routes for going to the company and I got cameras all around along with yours. Lastly that I'm going to have to put a GPS in your phone for now until I come back just incase anything happens while I'm gone ." She said it with a professional work tone. Even though I heard everything she said I could stop staring at her body. Yes I do have a fiancé, but that doesn't meant I can't look at other women. I stand up, nodding that I understood and I gave her my phone, after that I left.