Chapter 2

I had everything ready, so I went and checked up on the computer that mostly I get contacted to do the killing and I had two messages. One is about killing a gang leader and the other one was about killing a Multibillionaire. I clicked on that one and it showed a guy with with brown hair with the deepest greens eyes and he had strong features that showed that he was powerful. I guess that he isn't that bad to kill, but the problem is how to? I will have to research and see this guy. The people that contacted me want him dead by the end of the month and they are paying a lot, but I guess I just have to see how it turns out. For now I just have to see the job that Logan want me to do. Time to leave I guess for my new job I thought to myself.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Walking up to the reception area I was greeted by Sofia the secretary.

"Hello Miss Samantha, Mr. Logan said to tell you go right in to his office." she said to me.

I just nodded my head. I usually don't talk to anyone and no one talks to me, I guess they are sacred of me, since I always look so cold. Making my way up the elevator and pressing the button to go to the top floor. Once the doors are open I walk up to the office door and knock.

"Come in." said Logan. I went right in and the first thing I saw was the back of a man. He had a grey Armani suit that showed that he had strong muscles underneath and he was tall about 6"4', not bad I thought.

"Samantha this is Sebastian Stone, he was the one that requested a bodyguard with experience and could work under pressure, so I chose you for the job." Logan said, breaking me out of my thoughts. The guy named Sebastian turned and she saw the multi-billionaire that she is suppose to killed by the end of the month. She didn't know what to say, but she kept a blank face no emotion showing at all.

"Logan I asked for a experience bodyguard that could do anything in a death or live circumstances, she is a woman and that's not all she looks so fragile that she looks like she couldn't hurt a fly." Sebastian said harshly.

" Sebastian she is one of the best and she is qualified to do any last minute decisions just for now she is at our service the other experience employees are working for someone else and I tell you she is the best out of everyone." Logan defended.

"Mr. Stone lets get this straight, I am very experienced in every field from weapons to security to medical skills to fighting, I may not look like much, but I can assure you that I am very capable of doing my job and I am the top best at this company and if you don't want to contract me then you can look for a different company to help you, but rest assure that you won't find one that has the experienced workers like this company." I said in a cold tone.

"I see that you are straight forward and that you do take your job seriously. Fine then you are my new bodyguard." he said with the same tone I used.

"Well then Sebastian can you explain us your situation, so that Samantha can prepare for the routines that have to be done." Logan said

"Well then you see my company is one of the biggest and most important companies in the world and my father was the one who started it from scratch and he made it big, but it was built with bad money and when I was younger I was kidnapped and my dad had to pay a lot of money to get me back, but then later on they tried to assassinate me and my family, luckily we got away, so we had bodyguards with us all the time and the attacks started to end. When I was 18, I didn't need any bodyguards up until now that the attacks are starting again. My mom was attacked two weeks ago, so she started living with me until it dies down, and my father passed away a year ago, so I am trying to keep my mom safe and I want to live a normal life." he said in a monotone voice.

"Samantha what do you think of this situation??" Logan asked me with a questioning tone.

"Well first I have to see who is behind the attacks and why they started now after years and lastly I want to know how it all started." I said

"That not a problem I will get you the information you need and when can you start working with me??" Sebastian asked

"Well I can start working tomorrow, but I will have to check with your security unit of how they have set up perimeter around the house and the work places you need to go." I said looking straight at him.

" Well then I hope to see you tomorrow and I will send Logan the address of my house, for you will be living with me for indefinite time." he said

"Yes sir and what time do you want me to be there??" I asked as he was standing up to leave.

"Come around 8 o'clock in the morning, so that I can show you the ins and outs of the house." he said as shutting the door.

"So what do you think of him?" Logan asked me.

"To tell you the truth he isn't that bad, but there is something that he is not telling us and I can't work like that I will have to figure it out." I said

"Well then I will leave everything to you." he said as I started to walk out.

Well this is going to kill two birds with one stone. I will work for this man to get his trust and then kill him, but it's going to be tough considering that he is a billionaire and that he has way more money and power than me. For now I just have to watch my steps and hopefully kill and get out without any problems.