Chapter 11

Sam

We are now in the under ground parking lot of my penthouse. I take off my sweater and tighten my ponytail. We head to the elevator and get in. We don't say anything, but I turn my gaze to his I know that there are questions that he want to ask, but knows better than to ask now. The elevator chimes and the doors swing open I head to the reception there I see Bobby.

"Hey Sam, how have you been?" He asks a smile spreading across his face.

"I've been great. Bobby I want to ask you if  you can open my penthouse house. Remember that I gave you a duplicate key to keep." I ask him.

"Aw, yes let me just go get it. You've been missed by the manager, he keeps on saying why you left without a word." He tells me

"I've been busy with work. You always know that I'll contact you. Anyways tell the manager that you have the day off tomorrow and I'm going to pay. Also tell the rest of the personnel that they have the day too. The manager will understand." I grab the key from his hand, yet before he does, he stares at me closely.

"Alright I'll tell him. I see that you pretty busy too. I see that you have a new hobby?" He raises his eyebrow.

"It's not a new hobby it's a job issue that I have to settle. Now it's time for me to go." I walk to the elevator, yet before I walk into it, I yell at Bobby, "Go to the beach tomorrow I hear that it's going to be bright and sunny!" The elevator closes, but I get a glimpse of his smile. Once we are at the door of my penthouse I turn on the lights. I hear Sebastian gasp at the scene before him.

"Why do you have so many monitors?" He goes towards the computers

"Don't touch that as you can see I don't bring anyone here. Go to the bathroom and wash up. On your left there should be a hall way. Go straight and on the second door on your right it should be the bathroom." I give him directions. I go to the computer and start to do some research. Sebastian comes out and he looks at his surroundings.

"You have everything so neat." He compliments.

"Well when I'm not working I stay here and do some work online." I tell him.

"So, how did you get this penthouse, must of cost a great deal."

"I've payed it off with the money I got from my former employers. I have a question how did you meet Rose? Do you know her full name?"I ask him, my back towards him. I hear him sigh.

"I meet her about a year and a half ago in a party for executives the theme was new fabrics for clothing. She introduced herself as Rose Harper. We chatted from there, we hit it off pretty well and then I purposed to her not long ago. Thought she was the one. If it wasn't for her and my mother I wouldn't have hired you, but now I thinking it was a bad idea. I wanted to protect those around me." His voice cracked at the end.

"Well hiring me was a bad idea. Even thinking about hiring me is deadly. The one that you were going to marry is way better than me in every category, but have faith I will keep you safe after hearing her spit out some unnecessary things." I face him and move to the side. "The woman that you were going to marry is a pro con artist. I say someone paid her to keep you eating right out of her palm. She also goes by Bloody Roseline in the streets and the black market. She's killed some of her husbands and boyfriends along the way and you were just another target." I go into the kitchen and turn on the coffee machine.

"Holy Jesus, how did you get all this? And why did she do this to me?" His tone so sad.

"I have contacts in that kind of field and pretty sure that the ones that want the money back hired her." I tell him.

"So.. What's our next step?" He asks.

"Well I have a few things in mind to keep you out of trouble for the time being. I want to get far away from the city as possible and by doing that, we need a change of identity for the time being. I have some extra clothes for me, but for you I'll have someone go get something for you."

"Is it going to work?" He questioned

"My plans never fail. The passports will be like any other nothing's going to change only you appearance." I answered.

"I hope that this works." He said while clapping his together in prayer form. I don't want to think that other forces are in this too, but for now I just need to think of keeping Bash alive. I need to get him away from all the people that may tell him about my true identity.