Chapter 8

Tuesday....
Sam's pov

As I was getting ready for breakfast, Bash comes up to me and asks me if I would accompany him to the charity ball that's being held Friday. I was going to say no, but he didn't want to take no for answer since his fiancé wasn't here, he was stuck with inviting me, even though I'm not a big party person. I don't want to humiliate myself, I can't dance that's my biggest weakness. When I told him that, he just bluffed me and said that he would teach me, so I would be able to dance in front of people. From there we went to get breakfast and after that we headed to a couple of shops for table cloths, silverware, champagne and table decorations.
-----------
Wednesday

On the next day we went to venue decorators. Also to the venue and it was huge and luxurious hotel. It had a huge stage at the far end on the left and right in the middle, the dance floor stood and above it was a huge chandelier and smaller ones around it, it was made from crystals as it shine in the morning light. There was huge windows across from the stage on the right. Leading up to a fountains with a huge angel in the middle and if you go further in there is a huge garden with all types of flowers and roses. We had to bring in the tables and chairs.
-------
Thursday

In the morning we went to the venue and started putting everything together, setting up the round tables and chairs . The cloths that go on the tables were black with a white rectangle cloth on top of it. On the tables we put silverware like spoons, knifes, forks, all in different sizes and some glasses for champagne and water. On the center we put three candles, one in the middle and higher than the other two, with red and white roses all over it. Other tables had a huge glass tube with crystals lights inside them with water. It's was both classy and elegant, but that's what you get from rich people. When we arrived home Bash asked if I had the dress ready the one I was going to wear and I told him that I didn't. He was shocked and he also asked about shoes and hairstyle and I shaked my head. Right away he went behind me and pushed me towards the door and made me drive to a beauty salon. He personally knew the stylist her name was Veronica and she was super nice and very shocked that I didn't have a hairstyle for tomorrow, not that I've never had a pedicure or manicure. Well with my line of work I don't get to do anything feminine and I'm always getting dirty, so why bother. I'm not the type to dress too much for elegant parties, but once in a while I do have to go under cover to kill, I always make sure I'm not seen, the real me. Once I got my hair cut into waves instead of being straight, I put it back into a braid and we left the salon. Bash told Vero to come tomorrow to do my hair. I don't like it, but I guess it's for my on good that I look classy since it's going to be a huge party.
-----
Friday

I woke up with a pounding head ache, right then and there I knew it was going to be a horrible day. I went to the kitchen to make some breakfast. I started to make some eggs, when I heard foot steps behind me. I swiftly turn around with fork in hand and grab the wrist of the person, step behind their leg and twist it back with the fork pointing to their neck.

"Whoaa!" Bash said his voice trembling. I let go of his arm and put the fork back on the table "What the hell Sam!" He shouted "I just wanted to scare you, but you scared the shit out of me instead and big time."

"Good morning sir. I'm sorry for that, as you can see I have very keen senses and I am not used to someone sneaking up on me."

"I see,but try not to break the arm next time, ok?"

"Got it and may I ask what are we doing today?"

"We are not going anywhere, but you are. " He said in an anonymous tone."