Three

(Patrick's POV)

"Nice to meet you, Patrick." Gerard said, smiling as he sat next to Ryan in the small booth. I smiled back, scooting into the other side of the booth so that I was sitting across from Gerard, letting Brendon sit on the outside.

I had heard a little about Gerard, and I never thought he sounded very interesting, but now that he was sitting across from me looking the way he looked I was damn curious.

The first thing you notice is his hair-which was flaming red and stuck out oddly, and was stacked and flipped around so that it somehow smoothed behind one of his ears and created an odd spiky pushed back layered look that I couldn't quite describe. It had that sort of "messy, but very on purpose" style and went down to just above his shoulders.

"You too." I said simply.

Brendon shot me a glare. I knew he didn't want me to come with him, but I had to. I wasn't going to pass up the opportunity to see this part of Brendon's life.

There was a little while of awkward laughs and small talk, and once we ordered I finally spoke up.

"So, Uh, Gerard, what do you do for a living?" I asked timidly.

"I'm a photographer, actually. I've worked with Ryan for a while." Gerard replied.

"We work together to make the models look pretty." Ryan chimed in.

"Mm, but there's one guy who really doesn't need much work..." Gerard said, his eyes quickly rolling back.

"Oh god," Ryan practically moaned. Brendon clenched his jaw.

"His name's Frank. He's fucking gorgeous. He has these eyes that just, god and he does this smirky smile thing that just, mm, he's perfection." Gerard said as if he were melting. I raised my brows.

"You're really interested in him, huh?" I asked. It reminded me of how I felt about Pete. Maybe Gerard would understand.

"Hmph," ryan chuckled, "more like interested in being in him."

"Jesus Ryan, come on," Gerard said, his brows furrowed,
"You know i'm a bottom."

Brendon choked on his water. I snickered.

"So, just to be clear, everyone at this table is gay?" I asked.

"100%." Brendon replied.

"Hell yes, cheers to that." Ryan replied.

"I fucking love dick." Gerard replied.

I laughed again.

"I didn't know you were gay, Patrick." Ryan said, leaning in towards me.

"Oh he's very gay. In fact he was trying to get into my pants for quite a while when we first met.." Brendon said. I shoved his arm.

"Uh-uh. Other way around, buddy."

Ryan and Gerard laughed, but Brendon just glared at me like I had horribly fucked up.

"So what do you do, Patrick?" Ryan asked me. I was pretty happy with how well I was getting along with him and Gerard. Brendon didn't seem as pumped about it.

"He's unemployed." Brendon said. I glanced at him quickly.

"Uh," i chuckled after briefly being annoyed, "yeah, uh, I'm a struggling photographer. I sing a little too, I do gigs at local bars and stuff."

"I'd love to hear you sometime. Do you have anything coming up?" Gerard said.

"I'm playing at Bogley tonight actually. But it's just an open mic night, not really a big deal.."

"I'm playing with him. We're doing a duet." Brendon suddenly jumped in. What the hell?! I've been asking Brendon to sing something with me for months and he refuses every time.
I gave him a puzzled look, and he just smiled then turned back to Ryan.

"I didn't know you sang, Brenny." Ryan said. Brendon shifted for a second and I glanced under the table to see Ryan running his foot up Brendon's leg. I held back a laugh.

"Y-Yeah, I'm classically trained actually." Brendon said. God dammit, he always managed to pull the attention to himself. But it wasn't like these guys were a hard case.

"Fancy," I said, "I'm self taught."

I could've sworn Brendon shook his head a little. I was totally pissing him off, and it felt good. I never got much respect from Brendon, it was a nice change.

Gerard ran a hand through his hair. "I'd like to see some of your photography sometime, Patrick. I'm sure you have some neat shots."

Score.

A/N:
(Literally there was gonna be more to this chapter but i just wanted to get something published so bad so i cut it off lololol)