The Fire At Sonic Boom (Final Chapter)

They both glared at each other. Ally's dad sighed. "Ally, I know you guys are mad at each other but you just need to work with each other a little bit and then you guys can ignore each other all you want." he said. Ally rolled her eyes. "Fine." Austin sighed. "Alright sir." he answered. Her dad smiled and walked in the storage room. Ally took a step closer to Austin and continued glaring at him. "Try not to mess anything up." she said.

Austin finally couldn't handle it anymore. "Who said that I was going to mess something up?" he asked, leaning agains the counter while facing her. "Because you always do." she answered. "You mess everything up, Austin. All the time. You have no idea how annoying it is!" "Speaking of annoying, look who's talking." He answered. They both looked at each other. 

"Whatever Austin." She answered. Lester finally came down from the storage room. "Alright, I'm going to get some supplies for my collection that should be unknown. And Austin, try to not to mess too many things up." Lester clapped his hands together once and left. Austin threw his hands up in the air. "Why does everyone keep telling me that?!"

Ally rolled her eyes. "Oh, I don't know. Probably because you always mess things up. Always!" she yelled always. Austin teard up. "I don't try too, okay?!" he said, his voice cracking as he tried to hold back his tears. Ally saw the tears in his eyes and frowned. Austin sighed and turned around. As he turned around, he accidentally knocked over a candle.

The fire alarm went off. Ally's eyes went wide and she yelled. "What did you do now?!" Austin held Ally back. "Alright, I think I know a secret here in Sonic Boom. But what I do know is that only one person can escape." he bit his lip. Ally teared up. "You go." she said. Austin shook his head. "No,  you. You deserve it more."

The fire expanded and they both screamed. "Austin, out of every minute, every second, every hour for the rest of your life why did you have to screw up big time now?!" she yelled. Austin ran a hand through his hair once. "It was a mistake!" he yelled back. Ally turned around to face Austin. "No, you're a mistake!" she yelled. Her eyes went wide because of what she said.

Tears started rolling down his face. She covered her face and wraps her arms around him. "I'm so sorry, Austin. You're the bes thing that ever happened to me. You're not a mistake. You're perfect. I'm the luckiest girl in the world." Austin smiled. Suddenly they both passed out.

When Austin woke up, the fire department was there. "He's breathing!" the fireman yelled. Austin heard another fireman through his walkie talkie. "Alright, bring the girl in the ambulance." Austin's got up quickly. "Ally?!" he yelled. The fireman looked at him. "Kid, please  calm down so we can load you into the ambulance." he said. 

"No!" Austin said. He saw Ally laying on the ground. "Ally!" he said, his voice echoing in Sonic Boom. Tears started rolling down his face and he sat next to Ally. "Ally." he said again, putting a hand on her cheek. She smiled at him with tears in her eyes. "Austin." She put her hand over his. Austin frowned. "Ally, I'm so sorry! This is all my fault-" she interupted him. "No it's not Austin. This wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for me."

Austin frowned. "No, don't say that. It wasn't your fault. It was all me." he said. Ally smiled slightly. "Austin?" "Yeah?" Ally grabbed his hand. "I love you." she said, smiling. Austin smiled. "I love you too." he said. Her eye finally closed. She wasn't breathing. Austin's smile faded. "Ally?" he shook her. He started crying. "Ally!" he yelled. He gave up and sat back. Looking down at her, nearly sobbing.

He saw a small flame in the corner of Sonic Boom. He noticed that it started coming towards him. His eyes went wide, and before the fire could touch him he black out... Then he woke up.

His heart was racing. He was nearly in tears. He looked to his side and smiled at the fact that his Ally, his wife, was right next to him. She woke up and looked at him. "Baby, what's wrong?" she asked. Austin smiled and layed down. He wrapped his arm around her. Ally became worried. "Did something scare you?" Austin closed his eyes. "Kind of. It was just a living nightmare."