Bass

(Zero's pov) 

Today was nothing special..........unless you actually consider spending the entire day with Natsume! Yes, I was being forced against my will to hang around with the anti-social man. It seems that Ukyo saw that Natsume and I had almost no bond at all. 

And so, he had made a bargain with me. If I stayed with Natsume and did not attempt to run he'd allow me to leave the apartment whenever I want, however late I want and not get a scolding. 

Of course I could do that without his permission but he also added that he'll allow me to eat in my room alone and that was a deal I couldn't give up. 

For the past 2 hours Natsume has been showing me around his company and allowed me to play a few video games. Apparently, Ema had notified him that I was a gamer. However, I didn't even attempt to play any of the flashing device. 

The bright lights and exhilarated crowd of people was actually making me feel quite uncomfortable. i didn't enjoy being bumped into by a twerp every now and then. 

Natsume would ask me if I was okay but I'd just ignore him. When my patience finally reached its end I left Natsume's side as quickly as possibly and reached the outside air where I could breath. 

I took in large gulps of air until my breathing was regulated. I sighed as I faced up to the blue sky. 

'Damn idiot can't even keep entertained....is it really worth it?' I thought with slight doubt. 

"Zero!" I turned around to see Natsume squeeze out of the crowd of people and begin to pant slightly. "I thought you ran off again." He said through his pants. I just gave him a bored look and made a tsk sound before walking away. 

"Wait!" He shouted as he jogged by my side. "I guess you don't like big crowds..." he murmured. I rolled my eyes and mentally thought, 'No shit sherlock...' We continued to walk the sidewalk in complete silence. 

It wasn't a nice silence though, it was rather awkward. Natsume would try to start up a conversation but all confidence went down the drain when no response came from me. 

People fawned at Natsume and it was actually quite irritating. Sometimes people would ask for pictures and he'd awkwardly decline.