Zori is the real story

(Zero's pov) 

I sighed as I looked at myself in the mirror. I wore an outfit that Tet had picked out. I could hear people outside in the library. It was around 6:30 right now. Tet was welcoming them to the opening of the new shop. 

I caught a glimpse of it, peeking out from the crack of the door. It was amazing. It had a mystical forest theme. I had drawn some pictures of elves on the walls and fairies, I used glow in the dark paint. You'll see what happens with that later. There was a knock on the door. 

I hummed. Tet came in with a huge smile. She squealed as she hugged me. 

"Thank you, thank you, thank you for the help!" She squealed. I smiled a little. she stopped to release me and looked me up and down. "Wow you look different when you're not wearing a jacket and stuff...well except." she looked down at my injured hands. I just shrugged. 

"Well to start the show. I'll call you out, dim the lights and let you do your thing." She smiled. I nodded. She ran back out to have everyone settle down. I took in a deep breath. I rummaged through my old shorts pockets and pulled out my sister's rubber band. I tied my hair with it and put on my rosary. 

I kissed the cross, yes I'm religious. I heard my name being called and walked out. Little kids sat on the floor with big smiles while people of different ages were lined around in the back. I cleared my throat. 

I was about to talk till Tet's brother handed me a mic. I quietly thanked him. I turned back to the crowd and saw Lindy and Rito, who was waving like a mad man. I got tense knowing that the brothers were probably looking for me but washed away. 

"So....welcome...I guess.....i-i just started working here." I started off and cleared my throat again. "Not going to talk much...I uh made a video....enjoy," I said awkwardly as I walked away and people clapped. The lights went dim.

The fairies and elves and trees I drew on the wall glowed. "Wow!" Kids said amazed. The ceiling glowed like there were stars. I grabbed my remote. Suddenly all the electrical fireflies I made flew off the bookshelves. 

Even the parents and Tet was amazed. They flew around the room. The kids catching a few then letting them go. 

I nodded over to Tet as she played the video. Everyone looked. It was first a tree, the roots pulsed a blue color.

"Before man lived there were elves." Tet's voice said coming from the video. The video went to the base of the tree to show a woman and a man watching as their two elven daughters danced around near the tree.