Prologue

Humans are new-borns. Long ago, when they didn't exist, the universe did, and existed well. Humans brought, along with them, a great amount of pathos and agony. The universe, which always stayed blissful and buoyant, had many different creatures. These creatures lived in harmony and peace, but all till a juncture, where God decided to fashion yet another creation. Almost all the mortals protested, but God said that it would be the best creation that he had ever made. Coming to know of this, the universe shook all at once. They could all see their contentment in jeopardy, but God had made the decision as he shaped his latest creation in the form of human.

God loved his new making, slightly more than the others. This made others envious of it. At the front of this queue were the wizards. Wizards honoured themselves as the favourite creation of God before the arrival of humans. They were the most developed and the most able, but the influx of humans would have stolen that honour away from them, so they didn't love them very much.

When God decided to place humans in the world where they are today, and where the rest of his creations also lived then, the wizards protested. God told them that they would have to live alongside humans, but they still protested. One of their fine ones came ahead and promised God that he would become spearhead of his people against the humans and would always cause distress among them. Listening to this, God said to him that humans will always be superior to them and he would make sure that they are safe from wizards. Due to this very purpose, he alienated the world into different dimensions before introducing humans to Earth.

These dimensions separate humans and wizards from each other while they live in the same region. But these dimensions are somewhat vulnerable and can be crossed by either side. They have been crossed before and they are being crossed now, but God knows how to keep balance and he has made some very specific people to do this job.

Hey fellows! :) So this is the prologue! I'll try to make this book as much interesting as I can and I wish that I'll somewhat succeed in my mission. :P

Please vote if you like it and please do comment! Let me know what I'm missing so that I'd be able to sort it out, or at least try. I want to improve and will be glad if you help me. 

That's all. Stay blessed! :)