Chapter 13: All Out Attack

"Whoa! This stadium is huge!" Matt exclaimed as the folks stood in front of "Laza vi Fana", the stadium which was proposed by Dylan for the fight. "Wait, what?" David spoke. "It's a stadium?!" "Yeah, so?" Matt questioned. "I thought it would be a small ground away in the woods or something like that..." "Seriously dude, you should start working on the nouns. It's not such a big task." Matt shook his head as they all stepped inside the gate.

 After the Master, Glygeor, Azemel and David, Matt stepped into the ground where the fight was due. "So this is the place, David." He said looking around in the broad patch of dirt lined by thick, 12 ft. tall brick wall. The patch was similar in length to the one in the woods where Matt and David had practiced. There were seats all around the ground above the wall. They went up to 60 tiers. Yeah, it was a public stadium, and it was used for fights and public punishments.

 "Oh my God! Are there going to be people here?" David trembled. "There might be..." Glygeor answered, "Dylan must have been planning for your public humiliation." "I don't think I'm ready for this!" David towered his sight to the very last stand of seats. "Well, this is a rule kid, the first for you to learn here," Azemel interfered, "Never back off from your saying. Ever!" He gazed into David's eyes warning him. David looked at Glygeor for help but he also nodded in favour of Azemel. "That's true..." he spoke up, "You can't back off here. It's the first rule for a warrior." "What—then you should've told me that before I challenged Dylan!" David looked frightened and angry at the same time.

 "You spoke too soon..." Glygeor simply said to David and rubbished his argument. The Master finally spoke from a seat in the first tier, "Concentrate son. You can go all the way. Remember, you have the book on your side. And it's not ordinary." David looked at the Master and thought 'how the hell did he get up there?' but it wasn't that important, the important thing was to concentrate about the fight now because the time was almost upon him. "What if I lose? He can kill me. You know that!" David wasn't dealing well with his cold feet.

 David wasn't helped much when he saw people entering the stadium and taking seats. "They're here. The people!" Matt said and took the seat next to Glygeor, Azemel being on his other side. "How are you people climbing up there?" David asked, all frustrated. "You know there are stairs." Matt answered pointing to the stairs on his left and David's right along the brick wall. "He won't kill you. We're here for you." Glygeor tried to calm him down. "Just focus on what you're going to do with him. Remember your training."

 "Alright! Let's see what we've got here." Dylan smirked standing behind David. "You know," He continued, "I arranged this all for you. Quite extraordinary, huh?" David turned around and did what he did the best. He talked foolish, "Wow, arranging a crowd to see your own ass get kicked." He sneered back. Dylan wasn't impressed by the exchange of words from David. He pitifully said to David, "I hope you're as much fun with your strength as you are with your words."

 "By the way," Dylan stretched up, "Tell your friends to stay away while I kill you." He gave David a serious look at once. "What do you mean? It's not cool to joke around about that." David was already nervous, so the sudden change in Dylan's behaviour didn't help him much. "What do you think? This is the real 'do or die' situation as you say in your world." He smirked again.

 "I'm not afraid of you!" David hesitated while making such a bold statement. "Oh, don't worry your friends won't do anything..." Dylan looked at the people behind David. In a blink of an eye, Azemel got up from his seat and moved to the right side of David. "Huh!" He grinned, "I've my eye on you and your sister over there who, by the way, is very interested in our training." Azemel then lifted his eyes to Evelyn sitting right behind Dylan, against Matt and company.