Chapter-23 Dare to kiss

Rohit's POV

A weekend away from town sounds like heaven, or as close to heaven.
Its sounded even more amazing when Anu is also tagging on in. At least I can spend some time with her and let her know about my past. I don't know why, but I trust her. She is the one person who can actually listen and understand what I will try to her. Whenever I feel like I'm getting too close to her, I withdraw back, I could see in her eyes how much it hurts her, and that leads me even more close to her. She is like magnet, no matter how far I try to get away from her, she always seems pulling me back...

I know what you guys are thinking, but she is just my close friend. So don't think other way. I know We've known each other only a couple of weeks but she's Anu,how can you people bit consider her a friend? Yeah, I'm attracted to her with her short 5.5' frame, her brown wavy hairs that falls her mid back, her warm brown eyes. I can jus.. Shut the hell up Rohit! This is Anu, just your friend.. Damn what the hell am I thinking? I shook my head to clear those thoughts...

After Akshit invited us to his farm house, me and Harsh went to supermarket to buy some food. And Akshit went to buy some drinks. Once the shitload of our stuff was paid and packed in car, we made our way to my house.

"So what about you and Anu" Akshit asked with a smirk.

"What?" I raised my eyebrows.

"You two seem to be getting awfully close" Akshit said passing a wink.

"Haan too... Hume project karna hota hai, so" I stated. Harsh didn't pay much attention. He didn't join our conversation, usually he does. He seemed to be lost in his own thoughts. Strange.

"Harsh.." Akshit called out. I guess he also noticed.

"Hmm.. Kya?" He was confused

"What happened bro?" I asked

"Kuch nahi" Harsh replied still confused.

"Nah.. Rohit is right.. Kuch to hai" Akshit was concerned. Though I never saw him concerned for anything.

"Seriously nothing" Harsh replied back.

"Chal chal.. Bata de, kis ladki ne tujhe din me sapne dekhne pe majboor kar dia" Akshit winked at him. "Kya woh Anu hai" Akshit continued. When I heard that, my eyes shot to the mirror to see Harsh's reaction. His eyes were filled with some unknown emotions, when he heard Anu's name, but I couldn't quite figure it out, what it was. But the emotions faded as a smirk left on to his face.

"Anu, she is like a sister to me. Me uski care karta hu, but wesi koi feelings nahi. Plus bhot si ladkia mere piche line lagaye khadi hai, so why would I stuck to one" Harsh replied confidently.. But something in his voice didn't seem right. Its like he was trying to convince himself. " What about Sonam?" Harsh tried to changed the topic.

"What?" Akshit was too confuse to reply.

"You like her.. Right? " I said

"No ways, she is too annoying, too irritating, too dumb, too stubborn, too idiot.." Akshit replied as he didn't care. But certain blush appeared on his cheeks.

"Tu 'too beautiful' bolna bhul gaya.. Beta maan jaa, you are attracted to her " Harsh replied.

"No ways, I am not.." Akshit replied but didn't made eye contacts. Me and Harsh looked at the mirror, and our eyes met in agreement. Harsh likes her.

Soulmates foreverजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें