Chapter-32 Date & Romance & ......

Author's POV

A few days passed and the big day came. Yes, handsome hunk Rohit asked our sweet Anu for a date. Everything seemed to be perfect for both of them. Perfect partner, perfect friends, and almost perfect life. What else anyone would dream of..

It was already 6.50pm and Anu was restless. Though it was not her first date with Rohit but she could feel butterflies giggling in her stomach.. She was ready, almost ready for her date, and was waiting for Rohit to pick her up.

As the clock striked 7, Rohit honked the horn in front of Anu's house.

Without wasting a second, she rushed towards the door biding bye to her empty house. Anu's parents were out of town, but she did informed them.

"Hey sweety pie." Rohit greeted Anu walking towards her.

"Hey handsome." Anu greeted back heading towards Rohit.

"Looking beautiful." Rohit compliment and hugged Anu. He placed his lips on her neck and kissed it softly causing shivers throughout her body.

Anu moan out his name, "Rohit...."

"Let's go." Rohit spoke opening the passenger door for her. Anu slid on the seat an buckled the seat belt. Rohit jogged to the driver seat and within a second he was inside the car.

"So hum kahan jaa rahe hai?" Anu asked in eagerness.

"Mere ghar.." Rohit replied with a smirk plastered on to his face...

"what? Par kyun? Hum to date pe jaane wale the.." Anu burst out with questions, and her eyes got wide in shock, rather I would say in surprise.

"Chill sweetheart.. Aj ghar pe koi nahi so I thought, ki I will arrange something special for the  sweetest lady in my life." Rohit replied with the cutest smile.

Anu nodded her head and admired the guy beside her. The journey was in silence, comfortable silence. Soon they reached Rohit's home..

"My love, there's a surprise for you." Rohit said and tied a  blindfold around her eyes. Rohit quickly came out of the car and opened the door for her and helped her out. He held her waist and guided her.

Rohit stopped walking and so did she. His hands left her waist and he removed the blindfold. Anu slowly opened her eyes and gasped. She looked around with wide eyes.

They were in the terrace which was decorated beautifully with purple lights. There were dim lights and in
the center was a table. The table was beautifully decorated and a mild odour lingered the environment. It was a really good feeling for Anu. The date was so beautifully set up. Anu couldn't believe this all was done for her.

Anu looked at Rohit, he looked at her and smiled.

"Rohit it is so beautiful. Nobody ever did something like this for me. Nobody ever." Anu said.

"Ooh Anu..! Now come on." Rohit grabbed her hand and  squeezed. They both walked at the centre. On reaching the table, he gently kissed her hand and took out the chair for her to sit. Anu smiled and sat down. Rohit sat down across the table aswell.

"Um Anu?" Rohit called out her name.

"Yes?" Anu replied back looking confused.

"I-i want- wanted to say some-
something." Rohit stuttered.

"Yes Rohit?" Anu asked.

He got out of his seat and sat down on one knee and grabbed her hand gently. Her eyes widened.

Soulmates foreverजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें