Chapter-28(B) Date and confession

Anu's POV

Rohit looked at me and smiled. I felt a hand interlaced with mine and I looked at Rohit. "So much batana chahoge?" I asked.

"I told you already sweetheart, I like you." He said giving me a small smile.

"Kab kahan kaise?" I asked still shocked that he said that. "Tumhe kaise pata chala ki you like me?" I said softly.

Rohit's hand caressed the top of my hand softly which made me melt a little on the side. "Jab tum pehli bar mujhse takrayi thi, but I was too dumb to realize."

"Me nahi, tum takraye the." I said correcting him.

"Kya tum mujhe bolne dogi?" Rohit said slightly annoyed that interrupted him.

"OK sorry.. Continue." I smile sheepishly.

Rohit rolled his eyes at me but conitues anyways. "Well since that day you have been on my mind all the time and it was starting to annoy me that I couldn't stop thinking of you. I thought acting like you didn't exist would help me but obviously it didn't because a few days later I was at your house having dinner. I thought messing with you would scare you away but you didn't scared and that pulled me more towards you. Then that project where we had to work together brought me even more close to you. Me hamesha tumhe dusri girls k sath compare karta tha, and you always came up to better than any of them. And then that kiss at Akshit's farm house." Rohit said glancing at me. I bet my cheeks were crimson when he looked at me and I was remembering the kiss.

After few seconds of silence, "Mene apni ab tak ki life me bahot si ladkiyon ko kiss kia hai, lekin kabhi bhi wo feel nahi kia jo tumhare sath kia tha. It was just the best-est kiss of my life. Though I know bestest is not at all a word, but that kiss was much more then best. You know Anu, us kiss ke baad mereko esa lagne laga ki mujhe hamesha tumhare aas paas hona chahiye. I used to feel incomplete in your absence. It was a new feeling for me, I didn't knew what to do so I pushed it away. When I told you about my past, that fact you didn't freak out or judge me for, attracted me even more towards you. After that I became closer to you and I trusted you even more. I have to add that I haven't hooked up with any girl since I started to feel like this towards you. And that kiss with Arpita, it was stupid and an idiotic move I made.I should have just ignored the bitch and remove all the posters myself but I wasn't thinking and I am extremely sorry for that. Because when you started to ignore me, I started to miss you more then I missed anybody ever, that's when I realized you weren't just a friend Anu. You were the person that broke down my hard exterior and saw the real me, you were the person that didn't care for my past and you were the person I trusted more then Akshit and Harsh, you were and still are the person I like." Rohit finished off looking at me with a smile.
"And I have a feeling that you feel the same." He said with a smirk.

There's that word again. Like. Rohit just confessed that he likes me. He likes me! Holy crap. The guy I have had crush on likes me back. Never thought that would happen.

I raised my eyebrows on his statement. "well tumhe esa kyun lagta hai ki, I feel the same for you." I questioned.

"Well agar tum same feel nahi karti to, aaj parking lot me kiss nahi karti." He retorted smiling widely.

"Wo kiss tumne kia tha mene nahi." I defended.

"Response to tumne kia tha na. Aur agar phir bhi tum same feel nahi karti to, jab mene Arpita ko kiss kia to esa reaction kyun?" He asked in curiosity.

Shit. That zipped my mouth. I didn't know how to respond on this because he was right. I do like him. I like him a lot.

"Koi excuse nahi mil raha kya ab." Rohit nudged his shoulder with mine.

I sighed, "Rohit esa kuch nahi hai. Me sach me wesa kuch feel nahi karti. I like you but just as a friend." The smile on Rohit's face dropped and was replaced by sadness and then covered up with an emotional expression.. He let go of my hand and turned other side. I could say he wasn't expecting that answer.

"Rohit.." I called but he didn't respond and walked towards his car. Enough with my stupid revenge. I can't let him go. I like him and I want to confess him.

I ran towards him and grabbed his
shoulder and turned him around and crashed my lips onto his. Rohit kissed back immediately and wrapped his arms around my
waist lifting me up slightly as my arms wrap around his neck. The kiss was sweet and filled
with passion. When we both pulled away we were breathless. "You idiot, of course I feel the same. I do like you, Rohit. More than you'll
ever know."

Rohit smiled widely. "Really now?" He asked.

I nodded my head. "Yes Rohit, I like you."

"I like you too Anu." He said placing a soft kiss on my forehead as he sat me down on the blanket again and held onto my hand. "So, I never did this before and we can go slow because I don't want to rush you into anything, but I was wondering ki.. I mean... Will you be my girlfriend?" Rohit asked as
he rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

My eyes widen at his words. Girlfriend? Did he just asked me to be his girlfriend? Rohit Malhotra's girlfriend? I nodded. "Yes Rohit, I will be your girlfriend." I answered with a small smile.

A grin stretched across Rohit's face as he lifted me up off the ground and spun me around causing me to squeal. Rohit leaned down and kissed me full on the lips with so
much passion and I kissed him back with the same amount of passion.

I officially Rohit Malhotra's girlfriend.

I heard him click something and soon the sound of 'kuch khas hai kuch pas hai'

"May I have this dance?" Rohit asked holding out his hand.

Kuchh Khaas Hai Kuchh Paas Hai, Kuchh
Ajanabi Ehsaas Hai
Kuchh Duriyaan Najdikiyaan, Kuchh Hans Padi
Tanhaayiyaan
Kya Yeh Khumaar Hai, Kya Aitbaar Hai
Shaayad Yeh Pyaar Hai, Pyaar Hai Shaayad
Kya Yeh Bahaar Hai, Kya Intjaar Hai
Shaayad Yeh Pyaar Hai, Pyaar Hai Shaayad

I smiled widely at him. "You may." I placed my hand into his. Rohit wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped mine around
his neck. We swayed to the music and I rest my head onto his shoulder."Yeh song tumhari choice nahi ho sakti" I said softly.

"Nahi." Rohit said resting his chin on my head. "Sonam picked it out saying that it was the 'perfect' song for us." I smiled at that statement.

"For a guy who never dated or went on a date before, you did an amazing job. I had a great
time Rohit."

The day ended leaving a big smile on my face... Yes, I am now Rohit's girlfriend... Officially girlfriend.

Best date ever...

Hey guys.. I have made some changes with the story cover and title. Do you guys like it?

Thanks for reading guys...

Soulmates foreverजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें