Chapter 2: Someone is Jealous. Who's the guy with Debz?

*Harry’s POV*

                I can’t believe that I’m with Sofy alone here in the Cafeteria. I can’t stop looking at her beautiful face, her gorgeous smile and those irresistible blue eyes. Wait, why isn’t she touching her food? And why she’s looking at that boy with Debz? Ugh. Is she in love with that boy?! No, it shouldn’t be! I felt my body tensing. I was jealous! Yes, jealous!  I rolled my eyes at her and she saw that. “Oi! What’s wrong with you? Why did you roll your eyes at me?” she asked still confused with her look. I didn’t answer her I just ignored her. “Harold Edward Styles! I know you. Tell me what’s wrong?” she yelled at me making me want to shout at her but I can’t. “Look, calm down. I just don’t want you looking at other guys.” I whispered shyly because I really don’t want to say this to her. She might think that I’m jealous. “Somebody is Jelly. Somebody is jelly.” She said playfully squeezing my cheeks. Now, that I was right about that. “I’m not jealous!” I cried out as I denied what she said and brush away her hand at my cheeks. “Okay Mr. Jealous Styles.” She said sarcastically. And she looked again to that boy. “Hey, you know I don’t like somebody. I’m just observing this guy who sits beside Debbie. I don’t know his name. Do you?” she asked to me while looking at my eyes as she pointed the boy. Yeah I know who she was talking about and I’m not stupid.“Uh-uhmm... I don’t know his name but I think he’s one of the varsities in school. And one of those popular boys here.” I mumbled as I glance at my empty plate. She nodded and looked away o the boy. After we finished eating we got up from our seats and went to our last class. But before that I accompanied Sofy to get her book in her locker. I put my hand at her back to move her closer to me. She didn’t mind at all. I felt the tingling sensation when I do that to her. We walked down the hall and go to her locker to get her book. Our last class was Science; yeah science is one of my favorite subjects.

As she got her book from her locker we headed to our class. We both talked for awhile and have some laugh. 1 meter away from our class and we stopped talking. We entered the room and see everyone staring at us. We were kinda late. We greeted Mrs. Charles. “Good morning Ma’am. Sorry if we were kinda late.” Sofy said shyly looking down at her shoes. “No, it’s okay Ms. Evans. I just had begun to discuss the lesson.” Mrs. Charles said smiling at her. She was the nicest teacher I’ve ever met and I totally love listening to her in class. Sofy nodded and head to her seat. “Hi Mrs. Charles” I greeted with a great smile. “Hello Mr. Styles. Now go have a seat.” She said before I say something stupid again. So I took a sit as usual beside my best friend, Sofy. She smiled at me when I seated beside her. I smiled back and looked into her eyes. She’s just so adorable. I looked away and participate to Mrs. Charles. I don’t want to miss any of the lessons being discussed by Mrs. Charles because it’s really my favorite subject.

After an hour of discussion we were dismissed as the bell rang. I stood up and go out of the room but someone just grabs my wrist and pulled me. It was Sofy. “Hey, wait for me.” She mumbled. “Why should I eh?” I asked sarcastically. “Oh, that’s how you play it uh?” she said raising one of her eyebrow. “Okay then. I’m not going in your house and hang out”. She said before I say something to her. “Okay. I’ll wait for you. Just please go to my house and hang out? Please” I pleaded with puppy eyes again to make sure she would say yes. She laughed and nodded. “You always get me with those puppy eyes. You look so cute when you do that.” She said still laughing and stopped until she realized what she said. She blushed looking down. “Yeah. That’s why I was born the cutest. ” I said grinning. I always love it when I see her blush. She looks lovely. I saw her cheeks turned red and I chuckled a bit.

“Let’s go find Debbie. I’m gonna talk to her” she said plainly and grabbed me again towards where she was going. “Slow down. You’re hurting me.” I said as I let go of her tight grip in my arm. She slowed down and stared at me. “I’m so sorry. I really want to ask Debz who was the guy with her this lunch.” She frowned rubbing my arm. “It’s okay.” I said giving her a smile to reassure that it was really okay. She smiled back and proceeds to walk to find Debz.

                After 3 blocks there we were at Debz locker. “Hi Debbie” I said smiling at her. “Hello Haz” She replied with a half smile. “Hey Debbie. Who was that guy with you at the Cafeteria? Is he cute?” Sofy asked with excitement. I just shrugged and ignore them. I just don’t want to listen to their conversation. Honestly, I don’t want to talk about that Boy. “Uh-uhm… I-it w-was.” She stuttered. I think she was just shy to tell Sofy about him. And I don’t care. “What?! Who was that?” Sofy asked nearly yelling at Debz. “Chill girl. I-it was Niall Horan” Debz said blushing. Oh, someone has a crush with Niall Horan. “Niall Horan eh? What a nice name!” said Sofy looking at me raising her eyebrow again. “Not funny Sofy.” I said frowning and she just laughed there.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N:) I've updated this chapter. as i've promised.. but i'll try to update like on Wednesdays & Fridays.  but if i got some good feedbacks. i'll try to update in advance. Thanks for all who are reading this. Love you all.. <3 

P.s please follow my best friend. who's been also a part here in my fanfic. her name is Debbie. yah you hear me right, :) please go follow her on twitter @Debbie_Ferrer

P.S2 Follow me also on twitter. _frvr1Dlover   i'll follow back

THANK YOU ! :) LOVE YOU! :* xx ~aNgEl<3