What? Ireland?! Niall James Horan?

~Skip Last night~

*Sofy’s POV*

This is the day where my family, Harry & Debbie’s family will be going to IRELAND. “Holy Fudge! Son of a nutcracker. I forgot to put something on my luggage. Wait Mum! I’m just gonna get something in my room. “I blurted as I literally ran upstairs to get my charm bracelet and some of my favorite books. As I reach and went in my room. I was tryna find my charm bracelet that Harry gave me. “Oh no! NO!” I yelled seems very nervous of what I thought. “Where was that bracelet?! I just putted it on the night stand awhile ago. This isn’t happening!” I muttered still finding that precious bracelet. Harry and Debbie’s family was already there outside waiting for me. But I can’t just let that bracelet be lost cuz Harry would be really mad at me if he knew that I lost it. I pulled out my 4 favorite books and there was a thing fall down. “GOTCHA!” I said cheerfully whilst fake wiping a sweat on my forehead. “HOOOH! I thought I lost you.” I said whilst going down the stairs. “Sofia! Let’s go.” someone said but I knew who it was. It was Harry. “I’m coming.” I shouted while going downstairs quickly. I reached the door and closed it. A smile plastered on my face as I saw Harry give me a wink and a warm smile. “Sorry if I took so long. I was just finding something.” I exclaimed while looking at my charm bracelet.  “It’s okay Sofy.” He said whilst walking towards me. “Let’s go?” he asked and I nodded in agree. He gestures me to hop in the car and I followed him. We are now ready to go to the airport and fly to IRELAND. “How many hours is this gonna take to be in the airport?” Debz asked seems impatient. “Just 30 minutes and we are now in the airport.” Dad said still focused on the road. “YIPPPPEEEE!” Me and Harry said in unison and we burst out laughing. Happiness filled the car and music played along with it. “I have four books. Who wants to read it?” I asked them whilst pulling out my books in my bag. “Me” replied Harry. “Sorry Sofia. I’ll just listen to music. Not in the mood of reading a book.” Debz said whilst plugging her earphones and looking out the window. “Okay.. Here is for you Harry! The Perks of Being a Wallflower” I said while handing him the book. “You know me well Sofy.” He said humorously. I chuckled a tad bit. “Cuz you are the BEST Guy friend in the world. And I love you always.” I said while gesturing for a hug. My heart beats fast; it just wanted to be out of my chest. I hug him and it gives me shivers at the back of my spine. Then I giggle while hugging him. “What’s happening? Why are you laughing?” I pulled away from the hug and confusion drew on my face again. I hate it when I’m like that. It’s kinda annoying. “It’s just that I felt your heart beat fast. And I don’t know what’s the reason.” I said still giggling and He blushed. His cheeks are heating up. “Ermm.. Uh-uhmm... It’s nothing Sofia.” he said shyly while opening the book so that I will not see him blushing but he failed. Why can’t he just say the truth that he likes me that he feels what I feel whenever I hug or touch him. Ugh so annoying “Whatever Harry!” I said seems annoyed.

*Harry’s POV*

‘Ooohhhh! Now someone is mad at me.’ I mumbled in my mind. ‘Son of a nutcracker! She looks so cute when she’s mad.’ I muttered again in my mind while little by little a smile was now on my face. “Wait! Are you mad?” I asked her mockingly. She was ignoring me; she wasn’t even saying a thing to me. She just stayed there silent. “Okay, so you’ll just gonna stay silent like that for the whole day?” I asked her and she didn’t replied back. And now I’m a tad bit annoyed cuz I don’t even know what’s the reason why she is mad. “Okay. I’ll not talk to you for a day. But you could talk to me if you want.” I said to her and she’s still ignoring me but I notice that she soften a bit and I smile at her knowing she can’t stand not talking to me for a day. Few minutes passed and we arrive at the airport. Sofia opened the door and got out in the car, Debz was asleep and I woke her up. “WE ARE HERE!” I shouted at her. “Whu-hu-What?!” she groaned. ”Rise and shine you pretty girl.” I said to her whilst pulling her hand to get her up. “Wait harry.” She replied whilst fixing her hair and clothes. I saw Sofia was pulling out her luggage but she fails cuz it was really heavy. I help her out. “Thank you Harry and I’m sorry awhile ago.” She said sadly. “No, don’t be sorry. It’s not your fault.” I replied to her while giving her my funny cheeky smile again and she burst out laughing. ‘OH My! How I love to listen to her laugh. How I love to see her smile and its feels good inside. ’ I muttered in my mind. “Thank goodness! I saw your cute smile again. How I love to see that smile.” I said to her while looking at her blue orbs. “Okay, stop those silly jokes you two are doing and let’s go inside. We don’t wanna be late for flight.” My mum said to the both of us still laughing and looking at each other’s eyes. “Okay mum.” Is all what I said whilst getting my luggage and Sofy’s too. “Harry! You don’t have to.” Sofia said whilst getting her luggage from my hand. “Sofy, don’t! I got this. I don’t want you to get tired. It’s fine.” I said while getting her luggage back and I walk towards the airport. A few minutes later we were now inside the plane ready to go to IRELAND. I was seating beside her. Our parents were seating beside each other’s and Debz was also near us. “Ugh. I wanna sleep.” Sofia complains. “Then sleep. Put your head on my shoulders and relax.” I offered to her and she nodded. She closed her eyes and slept. I kissed the top of her head and say “Sleep well my love. I’ll always be here by your side glancing your beautiful face.” And pulled out my phone and went on twitter. I took a beautiful picture of her and tweeted it.

@SofiaLove_Food: Hiii. Don’t worry. You look gorgeous on the picture. Hope you won’t get mad at me. Love you my pretty best friend. Xx

After I tweeted the picture I put my earphones and listen to my most favorite song “Isn’t She Lovely” and drift to sleep.

*Debbie’s POV*

The flight to IRELAND was 2 and a half hour. As we landed to the airport of Ireland I tried to wake Sofia and Harry up but they are a heavy sleeper. “WE ARE HERE IN IRELAND!” I shouted to the both of them making all the people look at me. “Mmmm” Harry groaned and stretches for a bit then Sofia was now awake. “Bloody hell! You don’t have to shout.” Sofia mumbled while stretching her arms up. “Enough guys.” My mum said. I went back to my seat and Sofy began to cuddle with Harry again. ”Stay with me Harry for a bit.” Sofy mumbled whilst cuddling to Harry’s chest. “Yes Sofia. I’m always here for you.” Harry replied while putting his arm on her shoulder to pull her closer to him. “Ugh. So irritating you two are all so lovey dovey.” I whine and Harry turn to face me. “You Jealous? Do we look good to be a couple?” He asked ironically giving me a sassy smile. “Is the word JEALOUS in my vocabulary?!Wait let me see….. No! I’m not!” I response back while arching my eyebrows. “Good! Don’t mind us. My best friend is tired.” he said whilst putting his tongue out. ‘Ugh. I wish I could find someone like Harry, who could treat me like his princess.’ I murmured.

“We are now in Ireland. Please wait for a few seconds for us to leave the plane” said the flight attendant. I heard Harry say something to Sofia “Sofy, get up. We are about to leave the plane” he said whilst rubbing her shoulder. “Mmmm… Okay Haz.” She said shifting her eyes to open. “Thank Goodness!” I blurted out and sigh heavily. “What’s wrong with her?” Sofia asked not knowing what happened. “Nothing Sofy, forget about it.” Harry said whilst giving her a peck on the cheek. “By the way thanks again Harry.” She said while squeezing his hand…

~Skip at the plane~

We were now in Dublin, Ireland where we are going to spend our summer together. As we walk in the big house and sniff the scent of the room. “Can’t wait to sleep. I’m so tired.” I said putting down my luggage in corner. “You kids can now go to your own room and put your luggage in their perspective places.” Sofia’s dada said and we literally ran upstairs and find our own rooms. I found mine and walk in and jolted in my bed. Harry and Sofia also found theirs but prefer to sleep together cuz we know that it will only take 2 months to be with her and Harry wanted to spend all his time with her. “Wait! Its only 3 in the afternoon and I don’t feel tired at all. I was just kidding about what I said earlier of me being tired and wanting to sleep.” I said while standing up from my bed. I went out of my room and head downstairs. “MUUUMM! DAAADD! I’ll go outside and just have a walk.” I yelled out and no one responded. “I’ll take that as a yes.” I said as I got out of the house and went for a walk. I walk and walk and walk until I notice a big beautiful house. And a blonde guy started to walk out the door and it was “NIALL JAMES HORAN?!” I shouted at the blonde guy. “Debbie?” he said confusingly.. “yeah. You live here?” I asked him whilst walking towards in front of his house. “yeah. I live here since birth” he said to me while giving me his warm bright smile. “Wanna walk?” he asked and I nodded. “you never told me that you were Irish and that you-” I was cut off because I stumble and fall off the ground.. then Niall was now on top of me,. I notice that he was hovering and now his warm lips are pressed on mine. I pulled away and said “What the fudge!”

(A/N) Thanks for all the readers.. :) i love you so much. i've updated this cuz i had an inspiration.. LOL. joke. :D wait what?! what did i say? inspiration.. OH.. Sandon Westcott.. LOL. OH NO! DID I JUST SAID THAT?! HOLY CRAP! Nevermind.. ;) 

P.S. If you don't know where the summer vacation is.. its in Dublin. ;) Don't worry. i'll give the specific place on the next chapter.. Did you like the last chapter?. x HOPE YOU FAN/VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE if you love my fanfic. and sorry for a late update cuz i had so many schoolworks.. HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND LOVES! Love you lots.. Always and Forever. x

Good Night Sweeties. x

~Angel<3