Moody Harry. Lovely Sofie.

~Chapter 8~

*SOFY’S POV*

It was our first night at Dublin. As we finished eating dinner we prepared ourselves to sleep. I was at my own room changing my clothes and brushing my hair. I heard a creek out there near my door and it just closed quickly for no damn reason. “Who’s there?” I shouted seems a little scared. My family; even my best friends know that I’m scared at ghost or something creepy. I just don’t know why I do. But I don’t give a fuck. Someone knocked the door and suddenly appeared a face that I recognized that easily. His face was like glowing with the help of the light striking through my window. “Hey there love. Sorry if I made you scared.” He said as he closed the door and head towards me. “You gave me a HEART ATTACK Harold!” I replied back as I put my hand on my chest feeling the beat of my heart. “Sorry, I just want to ask if we could sleep together?” he asked me whilst looking down the floor and scratching the back of his head. “I would love to. But I need to ask Mum or Dad if they would agree.” I stood up and faced him. He’s still not looking at me. “Haz, what’s wrong? Could you just look at me?” I said while lifting up his chin by the use of my little fingers. As he looked in to my eyes, I saw depression in it. Confusion drew on my face. I was worried and confuse about what’s happening to him or what is he thinking that makes him so depressed. “Look, I don’t know what’s wrong with you but please don’t forget this. I’m here by your side, I’m good at listening.” I said to him just to remind him that everything’s gonna be alright. He’s still not talking until I gave him a hug and whisper near his ear “Everything’s gonna be alright love. I’m here for you. And only for YOU if you need me”. I felt his warm breathe through my back and it made me more relax, my heart beated steadily as I hug him tightly. I knew he was smiling when I whispered the words he just wanted to hear from me. That smile is so special to me bcoz it’s the only thing I could do to him, to make him smile when he’s down in the dumps.  He pulled away and I saw that smile showed up on his face. “Sorry for everything Sofia.” He said in his raspy voice.  “Don’t be. We’re best friends right? Best friends are always there for each other.” I replied back to him giving him a smile. “Okay. Let me just ask Mum or Dad if we could sleep together. Stay here and I’ll get some food to eat too incase we get hungry.” I said quickly opening the door and giggled a bit as I realize what I just said to him. I walked to go to my parents’ room, singing songs as I get there. I hear someone said to keep quiet and I just lowered my voice so that no one could ever hear me sing. I was now in front of my parents’ room and opened the door, there I see them asleep. “Oooopppss! Sorry” I whispered as I close the door slowly and surely so that they won’t wake up. “FINALLY!” I mumbled as I successfully closed the door without waking someone up. I literally ran towards my room not wanting to walk bcoz I know there would be something creepy. I was that weird, believing someone was following me while walking in a dark hallway. As a final point I got there in front of my room, catching my breath as I lean on the door. I knock the door and hear thugs coming from the other side of the door. As I nearly touch the door knob it was now opened by Harry. Me leaning to the door and I accidentally lay on the floor. “Sorry Sofie! I heard someone run through the hallway.” He said while handing his hand for me to help me get up. I chuckled as I knew I was the one running through the hallway. “It was me Haz. You know that I’m scared if the dark.” I replied back to him whilst closing the door. “And by the way, my parents are asleep so you can sleep with me.” I said excitingly not wanting him to say anything but okay. “You sure?” he asked seems astonished. “You don’t’ want?” I asked jokingly. “Noo! I take back what I said.” He said covering up his mouth. “Good!” is all what I said. “Let’s now sleep. I’m fudging tired now Haz.” I said to him walking towards to my lovely bed. “Cuddle time!” he shouted with a cheerful smile on his face. “You say what now?!” I asked him acting so innocent. “Uhmm.. I said Good Night Sofia. Love you” Harry said as he jolted on the bed; pulling the covers. I just let him be covered up with all those blankets and be freezing to sleep but I know Harry won’t let me that. I quickly drift to sleep.

~The next Day~

“GOOD MORNING! RISE AND SHINE LOVE!” Harry shouted as he jumps up and down on my bed. I groaned as I pull a pillow and covered my face with it. “Come on! Please!” he pleaded but I can’t let him down so I remove the pillow and said “Morning!” I said giving him a light smile. He literally pulled my hand and help me got up from my bed. “Ugh. Could you wait for a sec? you are hurting me.” I complained. “No! I made you a special breakfast and I want u to eat that now. It would get cold.” He said. “BREAKFAST IS READY! SHUT UP! I’M GOING DOWN NOW!” I shouted and run as fast as I can just to get down stairs and eat what Harry prepared for me. He’s so sweet. I wish he was my bf but I’m too young for that.  I got there in the kitchen with blueberry pancakes and my favorite tea he made. “Awww.. How lovely is the scent. I love you Harry for doing this.” I shouted as he turn back to see him. “I love you too Sofie.” He mumbled; his breath tingling on my skin. My cheeks heating up from what he said, heart beats faster than I thought of. Oh god! He’s making me more in love with him. “Okay. Eat now Sofia. I’ll stay with you wondering what you would think of the food I cooked for you.” he said sweetly making me melt inside. I sat down the chair and started to eat the food he prepared. As some time I finished eating breakfast. “Woah! That was a ride. I really love the food you prepare. You shall be my chef!” I commanded and busted out laughing. “Ha-ha. Chef? I thought we were best friends?” he asked me with sadness. But I was joking right? “I was joking Harry. You silly bloke I’m your best friend forever. And I’ll not make you my chef.” I said to him as I stood up from the chair and went to hug him. He’s so moody this day. Why wouldn’t he be happy and let the moments last for good. “Cheer up!” I said to him as I really need to see his precious cute smile. He smiles for goodness sakes!

Our families got out from their rooms and headed down stairs to eat breakfast. How incredible Harry is. He could cook food in his own. I could only cook just a few but not as delicious as his. “Mum, I want to go out. I’ve ate my breakfast already.” I said to my mum as I head upstairs. “Okay. Just don’t take too long. Your dad said we are going camping later” she said and then it just hit me. “Okay mum! I’ll be home early. But I want to take harry with me.” I requested to her. “I’m with you Sofia!” harry gladly said. “Let’s go somewhere I could have fun with” I suggested as I went t my room and change my PJs to denim shorts and my favorite shirt that says “Bitch Please He is MINE!” How I love that shirt. After a few minutes I was now done, harry was too. And we planned to go to the carnival or a bookstore where I could buy some books to read. After which I’ve been waiting harry was wearing skinny jeans (as usual) and his favorite shirt too saying “Hipsta Please. She’s MINE!” aww... This is the perfect pair. XD I mean perfect couple. I mean perfect FRIENDSHIP!

“Oh! What a coincidence! You wearing that shirt make us like a…. uuhh… couple?” I said to him as I observe him up and down.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CLIFFHANGER?! CAMPING?! WHERE! AND A COUPLE? Ooooo... someone's getting all lovey-dovey. ;) How i wonder what would it feel when they will be together. oh well! let us see. and where would the go camping? ;) wait until i update that long chapter next week. or on saturday. it depends when i'm not busy at school or when i dont get lazy enough. xD sorry guys for this late update. last week was our exam and i got some high scores and low scores too on the subject i didn't manage to review. i thought it was kind of easy but NO! IT WASN'T! THE HELL! Oh well! let us see on the next chapter. what would happen on camping or i should say what would happen to the feelings of sofia for harry? would it be gone? 

Thanks for my readers. HOPE YOU FAN/ SHARE/ VOTE/ COMMENT YOUR FEEDBACKS! Love you all. Xx 

Good Night and Stay safe guys. Xx

P.S Sandon Westcott said i was PERFECT! Oh god! please help me. xD I LOVE HIM!

~Angel<3 xo