Continuation

*Niall’s POV*

                There I sat near my tent as I strum my exquisite guitar. I was thinking of writing a song for Debz but then someone poke me. And I shrug it off and then there it goes again. I was slowly turning back to face someone and it was HARRY?! “Fuck! You scared the shit out of me Haz.” I yelled out to him, thinking of smashing my guitar to his head. He disturbed me. “Sorry bro, calm down. I have something HOT to tell you.” he said whilst a smirk was on his face. I began to focus on my guitar and hit the right notes I thought while listening to Harry. “So what’s that mate?” I asked him still not looking at him. “Uh-Uhm.. Before I tell it to you, promise me you aren’t going to tell somebody else? You’re going to keep this promise because I trust you with all my heart.” He said seriously. I never see this guy getting serious. He’s just a funny bloke but well I’m impressed that he knows how to be serious at serious times and he knows to be a goof-ball at funny times. “Yeah. I promise. But do you know that promises are meant to be broken?” I chuckled as he sends me death glares. I put up my hands and said “Whoa! Calm the shit out. I’ll just pinky-swear” I began to laugh a bit. I sense that Harry can’t take it anymore so he blurted out what he was going to say to me. “Sofia and Me kissed!” he shouted and quickly cover his mouth.  “Wait! What?!” I shouted with my lungs out as I stood up from where I was sitting on. I was pissed off. I kind of LIKE... as in LIKE Sofia too... Harry patted my shoulder and let me sit again. “Ssshhh! I said Sofia and Me make out awhile ago near the lake.” He whispered to me. I think I had a heart attack. “And why?” I asked kind of holding back my anger. “I don’t know. She just hovers on me and she asked me if she could make it up to me then I said yes.”

~The next Morning~

*Sofia’s POV*

            I shut my eyes open to the morning sunlight. I blinked for a few times more to adjust my vision that seems really blurry. I was sleeping alone in my tent but except the bear Harry gave me when we were both still young. I never wanted to lose that so I’ll keep it until I have my first child and gave it to him/her. I sat up and stretched my arms. My hair wasn’t really that messy because I didn’t remove my bun last night so that it’ll make my hair wavy when I wake up. I saw a person trying to open the zipper on the tent and I saw a curly haired guy. It was Harry for sure. He opened the tent and saw me with a smile plastered on face. “Good morning love!” Harry said with an oh so adorable smile.

Sorry if I haven't update for a long long time. I've been busy. (well not really) well to be honest I was too lazy to write, i have no idea what to write next so yeah. i hope you understand. i'll update tomorrow morning for you guys. and another on at night i guess. I'll be making it up to you guys. xx Thanks for the readings on the previous story. i hope i get some alot more. ;) jk. So i have also my diary on my stories. Well if you wanna read the first just look at my works. it would mean alot. Since its THANKS GIVING in America, Oh well nothing. x I'm just waiting for my guy bestfriend to be online today. I miss him alot though. So i hope you guys like this. xx I'll update tomorrow! 2 chapters for you guys.. xx i hope you forgive me. Love you all.. xx

~BadAngel ;)