Chapter 1 ~ End of School. Start of Summer

*Sofy’s POV*

                It’s the last day of classes. I’m so excited to spend my summer with my best friends. Speaking of my best friends, they are Debbie and Harry. Debbie is a black-haired girl, with some curly locks, has brown eyes and with a pale skin. And Harry is a brunette boy, with lots of curly locks, has cute green eyes, perfect pink lips that I just want to kiss. Wait, what did I just said?! No sofy! You don’t wanna kiss him. You don’t like your best friend. He’s like your brother. You shouldn’t fall for him. Like what I’ve said they are my best friends, who are definitely crazy!

                As I walked through the hall, I saw Debbie there standing in front of her locker getting’ her things that she need. I was thinking to go talk to her for a while. I was looking down at my shoes still walking, someone just called me. “Sofy, wait for meeee!” he yelled at me as I ignored it. Then suddenly he held my hand and entwined our fingers together so I looked at him and it was Harry. I felt a tingle in my skin when he entwined our fingers. “I said wait for me. And you didn’t listen.” He said with a frown face and I know he was just playin’. “Oh, I’m so sorry Mr. Styles. I was just thinking.” I said with a cheeky smile. I notice he’s looking into my eyes so I look away and he saw that so he put his hand in my waist to pull me closer to him and he let go of my hand. I felt the shivers in my spine when he does that. I knew that he was still staring at me when we proceed to walk towards Debz. I still ignore it though I bit my lower lip to stop blushing. After a minute, we were now there in front of Debz. “Hey guys! J Oopps! What’s this about Sofy?” she said pointing at Harry’s hand in my waist. Then Harry removed his hand in my waist. Debbie just giggled when she saw that awkwardness between me and Harry. Harry and I just replied to her. “Nothing!” we said in unison. The three of us laughed and Debbie pulled out her English book and we headed to our English class.

We were still in the hallway so we talked some things. I was in the middle, Harry was in my left and Debbie is in my right. I tried to avoid Harry’s hands because he might entwined our fingers again just like what he had done awhile ago. It’s the first time that Harry held my hand so I just forget about it ‘cause I know he’s just my best friend. “So, what will you do after class?” Debbie asked us. “Uhm… I don’t know yet. Maybe we should go to Starbucks or McDonalds?” I said but it’s like a question. “I would like to go to McDonalds.” Debz just nodded to agree with Harry. Harry said with a bright smile showing his cute dimples. Oh crap, I just want to squeeze his cheeks and kiss them. Yeah, I admit it. I kinda like as in like Harry. He’s just so perfect. But I guess he doesn’t feel the same way about me so I just let loose of that. I didn’t know that I was staring at him so I saw a hand snapping in front of me so I blinked a few times. “Uh-uhm... I’m so sorry I was just... Uhm... Yeah McDonalds it is. ” I said still thinking about what I just did. My goodness, why did I stare at him?! I don’t even know that I was staring at him. Oh crap, this is really bad. “Yay! So, let’s meet up near the school gate?” he said having a grin in his face. I know that he was smiling because of what I’ve done, that I was staring at him. “Okay mates. :) ” said Debz still giggling because she saw that thingy I did to Haz.

“Ugh. I hate this! Every time I do something stupid Debz is just there giggling about it.” I cried out in my mind. After that conversation with those two of my insane Best friends we arrived there in our English Class. We greeted our teacher, Mr. Lawrence. “Good day Sir!” I greeted with a half smile. “Hi Mr. Lawrence” said Harry with his usual perfect smile. Mr. Lawrence replied to both of us. “Hello Ms. Evans & Mr. Styles. Having a nice day eh?” he asked us. “Yes sir!” we said in unison as Debz didn’t greet Mr. Lawrence. I looked at her with a concerned face. “Debbie, why didn’t you greet Mr. Lawrence?” I said with a low tone like a whisper. “I-i-I was thinking of something. Nothing important.” She said with a smile to assure me that it’s okay that I should not to worry about her. Before I say something to her she finally greeted Mr. Lawrence. “Good Morning sir!” With a great smile on her face. “Well, Good morning too Ms. Stone.” Mr. Lawrence said with a half smile looking at Debz. Then, we took our sits. Be sit near to each other. Like usual Harry sits beside me and Debbie is in my back. And all students arrived in the English class and Mr. Lawrence begun to teach the new lesson for the day.

I wasn’t really listening to Mr. Lawrence, I was looking at clock and making some eye contact with Harry but he was just busy making some drawings. I was observing his beautiful face, his fabulous curly locks and his sparkling green eyes like you wanted to stare them the whole day but that wasn’t good for me. He’s just my Best friend and a brother nothing more than that because he never had the same feelings I had for him. Five minutes before lunch, our teacher said “Now that it’s already 5 mins. before lunch. This is the last time that we’re gonna see each other. Summer Begins, so have fun Kids. You can now fix your things and wait for the bell to ring.” he said with gladness. He was also excited about summer because he can already have some relaxation from being a teacher for a year. Debbie was first to go out coz she was really hungry so I didn’t mind her.  As I was the last person there left in the class because I was getting’ my stuffs Harry asked if I needed help. I have many things in my hands that I can barely hold. “Yeah. I guess” I said unsurely. He gets all my books and hold them. “Here I’ll bring all of this. But promise me something.” He said with a grin in his face. I wasn’t sure what he wanted so I asked. “What do you need Haz?”. “Uhm... please sit with me alone in the cafeteria? Please.” He pleaded with those puppy eyes. Hell no! He didn’t do the puppy eyes again?! Who can say ‘No’ to those puppy eyes? Surely, not me. So I gave it in and said “B-b-but why?” while seeing him struggle with my books. I know they’re so heavy but still he’s bringing it. “Uhm… just nothing I wanted to have some of your time alone.” He said smirking.”Okay. But just for now.” I smiled. “Shall we go?” he asked. “Yes. And thanks for handling my books.” Thanking him and he nodded. We went first to my locker to put my heavy books there so that Harry wouldn’t be handling them in the Cafeteria. And we headed to eat our lunch. I mean to eat my lunch with him alone. We fall in line to get our foods and pay for it. Then, we seated like in the corner of the Cafeteria.

                *While eating & talking*

                “Would you mind if I ask again, what is this for?”I asked him while I sip my apple juice. I start to look at his eyes and he met mine. Harry didn’t say something. “Harold?” I said to him waving my hand in front of his face. “Uh-uh… Uhm… I wanted to ask if you can come over to my house and hang out after we go to McDonalds. ” he said still shaking his head to wake him up from his daydream. I smiled at him. “Yeah. Sure thing. I would love to come over to your house.” I agreed as I take a bite of my sandwich. I searched for Debbie, and I saw her there with a cute guy. I know the guy with Debbie is cute but not as Harry though. Harry is way more than him. I think the boy’s name is……

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CLIFFHANGER?! Sorry, this is my first fanfiction. so Comment your feedbacks. And never forget to VOTE. Love you all.. if this is just a crap then i don't care. :P I'm doing what i love so lay off.. Thank you! :) 

~ILovehaz<3