Continuation of Chapter 2

*Sofy’s POV*

“Now that I already know his name let’s go to McDonalds as requested by Mr. Jealous Styles here.”  I said still laughing. “Huh?” Debbie asked confusingly as she furrowed her eyebrows. “Long story Debz. I’ll tell you later. But now let’s go to McDonalds. I’m still hungry.” They nodded and we walked out the school. We decided to walk because it’s just near our school. We were talking, walking, and laughing as we got there in McDonalds. Harry is just a joker. But I find it really awesome. When I hear his laugh I just melt inside. His laugh is as cute as a baby. I think I’m falling hard for him. I hope he has the same feelings for me. But he’s just my best friend and I don’t want to ruin our friendship. As he opened the door for us before we walk in to McDonalds. Aww, what a gentleman. “Thank you Haz” I thanked him as he walked behind us. “You’re welcome” he said looking at me wearing his smile. I smiled back and we went to the counter and find out a woman standing there with her smile. “Good Afternoon, kids. What do you want?” she asked politely. I think she’s in her mid-30s and she still looks beautiful. I began because I was still hungry “Ermm, one cheese burger with fries and a coke” and they both get the same order. We paid our meals and go find a table. We took our seats and talk. “So tell me the both of you. Why did you eat your lunch alone?” Debz said with a mischievous smile. I rolled my eyes at her and hear them chuckle. “Nothing important Debz.” He said while winking at me. Debz didn’t see that coz the waitress handed us our orders. “Here are your orders kids. Hope you enjoy them” she said with a beam. That was fast. I thanked the waitress as she leave. We ate for awhile letting each other to be silent. It wasn’t really awkward though. I always get used to this. As I finished my burger I took some of my fries and shove it in my mouth. “Are you really that hungry uh?” asked Debz mockingly. Yeah, that annoys me. “Not much though. I just want to eat. I’m also a human and I also starve so just disregard it.” I said with dispense. They just laughed there not wanting to stop. They know me really well. As if you don’t know I love to eat. I rolled my eyes at them and just giggle a tad bit. “Stop laughing! It’s not funny!” I said smirking. “Okay. Okay. But if you passed out, it’s not our fault.” Debz said laughing hard. Harry joins her as well making me laugh too.

“So, why did you call Harry ‘Mr. Jealous Styles’?” Debbie asked me giving me and Haz wicked smile. I look at Harry but he wasn’t looking at me, he was there looking over something. I didn’t mind at all and I was about to tell Debz what she was asking. “I was observing that guy beside you. And Mr. Styles here get jealous because I was looking at him. He maybe thought that I had a crush on him but it’s a big NO.” I said having a grin on my face looking at Harry. I and Debz saw that Haz was a little embarrassed about what I’ve said. So he defended his self. “Excuse me missy. I wasn’t Jealous.” He said with this sass that makes me busted laughing. He snaps his fingers and starts to look back. “Okay. Mr.” I coughed. “Jealous” he didn’t understand it but Debz did. “Styles” I finished and patted his shoulders. Debbie just laughed there with me then Harry was looking outside not listening to us.  I gaze at him and still not looking at us. “Aww, someone is pissed. I’m sorry I didn’t mean it.” I said giving him a hug. I took a peek at his face knowing that he loves to be hug. He smiled and seems to be in a good mood again. “Wait. I gotta text mom to pick me up here. I’m so lazy to have a walk.” Said Debbie pulling out her iPhone. I glimpse at their food and there they were all gone. As I glance at Harry he just smiled at me. Why does he always do that?! Ugh. I just froze for a bit and smiled back. Debbie sips her coke and gets her things. “Debz, wait where are you going?” I asked her still puzzled. “Erm... Going home. Wanna ride?” she asked getting up on her chair. “Uh-Uhm… No thanks Debz! But I’ll be with Mr. Styles later. So stay safe. See you tomorrow.” I said to her smiling to reassure that it’s okay. She smiled back “Oh, Okay then. I have to go. Mom’s there already. Bye guys” she said running through the glass door and opened it. She nearly tripped but manages to balance herself.