What's going on?

*Harry’s POV*

She told us that she’ll be leaving London when summer ends. I tried my best to tell her that she’s so very important to me. But I failed to say that “I LOVE HER” too. Now, she’ll be gone and I can’t even live without her. I fallen in love with her so hard and now I’ll be broken so bad. We went off to go to her house. It was me and her alone. I offered to take her home by just walking. I wasn’t crying anymore so I just sang some songs that she’ll love. The song she sang last night “If You’re Not The One” by Daniel Bedingfield.

If you’re not the one then why does my soul feel glad today?
If you’re not the one then why does my hand fit yours this way?
If you are not mine then why does your heart return my call
If you are not mine would I have the strength to stand at all

I'll never know what the future brings 
But I know you're here with me now
We’ll make it through 
And I hope you are the one I share my life with

I don’t want to run away but I can’t take it, I don’t understand
If I’m not made for you then why does my heart tell me that I am?
Is there any way that I can stay in your arms?

If I don’t need you then why am I crying on my bed?
If I don’t need you then why does your name resound in my head?
If you’re not for me then why does this distance maim my life?
If you’re not for me then why do I dream of you as my wife?

I don’t know why you’re so far away 
But I know that this much is true
We’ll make it through 
And I hope you are the one I share my life with
And I wish that you could be the one I die with
And I pray in you’re the one I build my home with
I hope I love you all my life

I don’t want to run away but I can’t take it, I don’t understand
If I’m not made for you then why does my heart tell me that I am
Is there any way that I can stay in your arms?

‘Cause I miss you, body and soul so strong that it takes my breath away
And I breathe you into my heart and pray for the strength to stand today
‘Cause I love you, whether it’s wrong or right
And though I can’t be with you tonight
You know my heart is by your side

I don’t want to run away but I can’t take it, I don’t understand
If I’m not made for you then why does my heart tell me that I am
Is there any way that I could stay in your arms

When I sang that she just chuckles there showing her bright smile again. I just blush a tad bit cuz I never wanted to sing in front of her. “Bloody Hell! Harry, you have a great voice.” She complimented whilst smiling. Her eyes glisten with Happiness and not Pain. I think I just melt of what she said to me. “Thank you! I really don’t want you to hear my voice but I have no choice. I want you to smile. I don’t want to see you sad or crying cuz it’s hurting me inside.” I said shyly as my cheeks are starting to heat. “Thank you Haz! Me too.” She said whilst giving me a kiss on the cheek. I blushed more as I feel a tingling sensation on my skin. I turn my head down just not let her see me blush. I hear her sigh and chuckles their like an idiot. “Why are you giggling?” I asked her confusingly. She giggles more “Cuz I saw you blush” she said and I hit her in the arm playfully. “Oi! What was that for?” she asked me still rubbing her arm. I just started laughing “Nothing! I just feel punching you.” I said teasing her. Then BAM! She just hugs me for no reason. I hugged back as I hear her sob quietly. “I’m gonna miss this. The things we do… and the most important thing I’m gonna miss is… You” she said hugging me tighter. I pulled away and tell her “Don’t worry Sofia. I’ll be always here” I said pointing my finger on heart. “I’m always in your heart no matter what.” I continued she nodded to agree with me. She hugs me again and whispered something but I think I understand what she said “I luff you Harry” she whispers and a cheeky smile plastered on my face. My cheeks heating up and my heart beats faster than ever. I felt her smile on my chest and I just bury my face on her hair. After a few seconds she pulled away “Let’s go. My dad would probably look for me.” She said whilst giving me a light smile. “Okay. Wanna race?” I asked mockingly. “Sure, loser gets to wear something weird and will cook something really nice for the winner.” She said mischievously. I smiled at her foolishly. “Game! In the count of 3…” she nodded and I start to count. “1...2...-” I was cut off by her as she started running as fast as she can and I followed her. I run as fast I can and I was now behind her. I was faster than her. “Hey Sofy!” I said whilst winking at her. “No way! I’m not losing this one again!” she yelled as she breathes heavily. Then I burst out laughing. She ran faster and stumble on a rock. “Aaaahhh!” she screamed. I didn’t notice she tripped on a rock cuz I was focused on something and I just tumble on her. “OUCH! Harry get off me now!” she said whilst trying to get me off her. Honestly, I was heavier than her. “Wait! I think I like this position.” I said smiling cheekily. She laughed and shook her head. “Get off me now or I’ll eat all your favorite gummy bears!” she warmed me then I stood up quickly cuz I don’t want her to eat my gummy bear. No one can ever eat that besides me. Only me! “Let me help you” I said while handing my hand out to her. She immediately accepts it without hesitation. “Damn Rock!” she blurted while brushing the dirt on her clothes. I laughed at what she said. “You’re blaming a rock cuz you tripped on it?” I asked her teasingly. “Yes. And I don’t care what you say” she said arching an eyebrow. “People these days are really crazy” I whisper trying to act cool. But I failed, she heard what I said. “What?! What did you say Styles” she asked stepping closer to me. “Nothing” is all what I said. “No, that’s not the one I heard. You told me I’m crazy.” She said. Before I said something she just pokes my side trying to tickle me. “That’s how you play it uh?” I warned her planning on tickling her back cuz I know it’s her weakness. And she just laughed there “Don’t you dare tickling me.” She said stepping away from me. “I love tickling you. Cuz it’s really fun. Isn’t it Sofy?” I said sarcastically. She started to run lightly and I followed her just to tickle her. “Harry… Stop…” she begs between her laughter. “No, tell this first. Say I LOVE HARRY STYLES CUZ HE’S SO CUTE AND AWESOME and I’ll stop.” I told her and she shook her head. “No!” she refuses. And I started to tickle her again and again until she give in. “Okay. Stop it. I’ll tell it. I LOVE HARRY STYLES CUZ HE’S SO CUTE AND AWESOME.” She screamed and I smiled at her. “That’s all I want from you” I said cheekily. “I’m so tired now. Would you like to stay in the house for awhile? I need someone to talk to.” She asked while breathing heavily. I could tell that she had fun and at the same time she was really tired. “Yeah sure. That would be great” I mumbled. And we take a few walk to her house cuz it was just 4 blocks away from where we stopped. I entwined my fingers to her and she looks at our hands and just blushing a tad bit.

~Few Minutes later~

“Whoa! We’re already here. That was fast” she said surprisingly and I chuckled a tad bit. She opened the door and walks in their house. “Come in Haz. I think Mum’s not here either Dad too.” She said whilst pouting her mouth. I look at her and she met my eyes. And she shook her head “wait, let’s go to my room. I wanna rest for awhile. I’m tired because of you tickling me.” She muttered. “Okay Sofy.” Is all what I said while she pulls me towards her room. “I thought you were tired but why seems so hyper?” I asked quickly. She giggled a bit and said “I can’t just wait to collapse on my bed” and I sigh. We were now in her beautiful but simple, blue colored room. It was decorated with some posters and little not so girly stuffs. She falls down on her bed “Ugh. I woof mi bod!” she said and I didn’t understand a thing. “WHAT?!” I asked her confusingly. Then she turns to face me. “I said I love my bed” and that I realize. “Ohhh… can I lay beside you?” I ask her showing my puppy eyes. “Harry! Stop those puppy eyes cuz you can lay beside me whenever you want.” She exclaimed. And I jolted on her bed. “Don’t you destroy my bed or I’ll straight your curly locks.” She blurted out trying to warn me. “Whatever you say. I won’t be doing it” I said whilst putting my tongue out to her. And silence started to fill the room. I was observing her room if it has some boy pictures or anything. “You know I can’t stop thinking of what would happen if I’ll leave you.” she began and I looked at her in the eyes. “Me too. Like what I’ve said Sofia, I can’t really live without you. You mean EVERYTHING to me” I said emphasizing the word ‘EVERYTHING’. And she smiled at me. “I don’t know what I will do without you Harry.” She said while holding back those tears. I brush her cheeks with the use of my thumb “Please don’t forget me cuz-” I was about to tell her that I love her so much but someone cut me off downstairs yelling out ‘I’M HOME!’. “Woops! I guess Dad is here.” She said standing up from the bed and walk out her room. I pulled one of her pillows and placed it on my face. “UGH! Darn it!” I yelled out and throw the pillow on the side. “Harry! Come down. I have good news to tell you!” someone shouted out. “Okay, wait a sec.” I shout back. I stood up from the bed and went towards down stairs. “Hello Mr. Evans” I greeted to her Dad. “Hey Harry!” said her Dad with a warm smile. “Harry! WE. ARE. GOING. TO. IRELAND!” She screams her lungs out making me deaf. “Calm down… wait! IRELAND?” I asked her seems excited too. “Yeah” she screamed whilst jumping up and down. “But when?” I asked her raising my eyebrows. “Tomorrow” she said breathing heavily. Then I was shocked. ‘Tomorrow? A summer vacation with Sofia and her family would be the best summer ever.’ I yelled out in my mind. “Yay! I’m gonna pack my bags before I go to sleep.” I said excitingly. And I hug her and spun her around. She giggles while wrapping her hands on my neck. “Too much having fun” I heard her Dad said and I put her down. Awkwardness filled the room. “Okay Dad! I and Harry will be in my room. We’ll just watch movies or something to make us busy” Sofia said while pulling my hand towards upstairs again. Before we enter her room, she just tripped again. 'What a clumpsy girl!' i muttered in my mind.. and i fell down on top of her and then BAAAMMM! I kissed her lips accidentally.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N): cliffhanger?. LOL. what would be the next part. LOL. so tired of school.. :( 

well, someone's inspiring me. so i'm gonna keep updating. i think i'll update this on saturday if i'm not busy. i need to study hard for goodness sake.. please bear with me. and Don't you forget to GREAT DANIELLE PEAZER! <3<3 love  her so much.. 

PS. Don't forget to VOTE, FAN AND COMMENT.. Means EVERYTHING TO ME. TO KEEP ME STRONG.

I Love you sweeties. <3 ;) ~Angel<3