You are the Reason ♥♥

*Chapter 11*       

*Debbie’s POV*

                I’ve see this two are acting so weird. I’m just so curious about what’s happening between them. I can’t help myself to think malicious things. Well some kind of like, are they together or did they kiss or something. I just don’t know. It’s like half pass 5 and the sun has already set. Oh, and we’ve finished unpacking our things. The tents were now ready and even the campfire. I saw Niall alone with his guitar playing random songs. How I love to listen to him play his guitar. He has this breathtaking talent in playing his guitar. I sat beside him and saw a smile showed up on his face. “What song are you playing?” I asked him look as if I’m really interested. “I don’t know. I just come up with it.” He said and started to play it again for me. “What? Are you serious?” I shockingly asked him. “yeah.” Is all what he managed to say. “OMG! You’re so talented. I can already see an extreme future for you. “ I said as I gestured to hug him but his guitar was stuck in between us so I pulled away so quickly cuz it was poking me. “Sorry” he said. “Nahh its okay, Ni.” I replied back. Hmm, and then Harry and Sofia pops in my head again. Where those two could be at? Hmm, better ask Ni if he knows. “Uhmm, babe do you know where Harry and Sofy could be?” I asked him wishing that he knows. “Mmm.. yeah. They’re near the lake. Just search but please be careful. I don’t want you to get in trouble.” He said as I look in his eyes and he was really concern about me. ‘Yes! Thank goodness he knows’ I mumbled in my mind. “Yeah. Thank you Ni. And I will.” I said as I stood up and kiss his lips. He was stunned by the way I kiss him in the lips because it was the first time that I was going to do that to him. He kisses back and that’s where I felt the sparks. It feels heaven to kiss his soft lips. I was now out of breathe and pulled away. “I love you my good kisser.” He said whilst winking at me. Am I really a good kisser? Oh god! “I love you my snowflake.” I said as I got up and walked away.

*Sofy’s POV*

                I was with Harry near the lake as we watch the sky gets darker and darker. We lay on the ground with our blanket so that we won’t get soiled. I was laying on his chest, listening to his heartbeat as it gets faster and faster. It made me chuckle every minute. Haz knew it every time I giggle. He kind of joins me. “You know I have this 3 wishes if I had a chance to see 3 shooting stars tonight.” He pointed out to the sky. “What would that 3 wish be?” I asked him whilst stroking his chest into circles. “That would be a secret until I saw 3 shooting stars tonight. After that I would tell you.” he said as he turned to face me. We faced each other as I stare into his sparkling orbs and see happiness in it. He put up my hair into the back of my ear so that he could see a full view of my face. “You’re so beautiful Sofy. I wish you could be mine.” He said as he started to frown. “Hey! Don’t be like that Haz.” I said as I touch his face and stroke it with my thumb. “Don’t we what? You know I really love you. Not just you’re fucking best friend but more than that. ” he said and there goes the gloom in his eyes again. I continue to stroke his face but he stopped me by getting my hand and put it in his chest where his heart beats faster than ever. “Feel that. You’re the reason why it’s like that. You’re the reason why I smile whenever I see you. You’re the reason why I feel that tingling sensation on my body whenever we touch. I think you are my EVERYTHING. I don’t want to lose you. I don’t want you to fade on my sight. I JUST CAN’T LET YOU GO. Not now. Not ever…. I know you’re looking in my eyes, and I think all you can see is me being broke. Yeah Sofia… you broke my heart. It was really bad. I don’t know but it started to heal a bit when you said ‘I love you’ to me” he said while he air quotes. I kept silent as I hear him out. “Did you really mean that? And I would probably like to say sorry about this.” he pointed on his wound on his arm. It was the time he cut himself when he was still mad at me. I nodded in agreement. “I can’t move on Sofia. I’ve fallen for you so hard. I’m head over heels. You’re so special for me. You mean the world to me and I wouldn’t let someone hurt you. And if they do, I’m going to bust his ass out. But I wish I was yours so no one could every try to hurt you so that I could protect you. But I think that wouldn’t come true at all.” And there was a tear forming in his eyes. “I can’t stand seeing you hurt, you mean so much to me too. And I still Love you can’t you see that Harry.” I said whilst wiping out his tears. “I’ve never felt so love whenever your around. I never felt so happy when we do random crazy things. I feel sparks whenever you touch me. I feel my heart is going to come out when you said all those things. But I can’t be yours now; I know the perfect time will come. But not now Haz.” I said to him that makes his heart shatter again. ‘I wish this time would be perfect but I feel it’s not. I’m sorry Harry. I wish you could forgive me for all the things I’ve said that hurted you.’ I mumbled in my mind. I really want to say sorry all the time for all the things that made him hurt. “I’m sorry.” The two words I wanted to repeat all the time to make him realize I was really sorry because I can’t be his girlfriend; that I can’t be his forever. Ugh. I hate being like this when he’s with me. “Mmm.” Was all he said. Then, silence filled the place. I could really hear the crickets by now. So I thought I could make up to him. I rolled over and was now on top of him. A smirk plastered on my face and his face was amused. “Could I make it up to you tonight?” I asked him and started hover my face to him. I think he could really feel my breathe on his skin.