Chapter Three

A.N. Some fun times happen in this chapter because I was bored. Also, I've cast cute lil Freddie Pepper as Lucas Till, cos blond is my type and he's gorgeous and if I wanted a daddy, he'd be my daddy. Vote and comment, and I'll see you next time. I know the plot is moving a bit slowly but it develops more in the next few, I promise. Here we go.

Chapter Three

June 7th 1999 - Arthur Valgari

The two of us watched Alissa head over into the school, so that I was left standing by the gates with Freddie. He was looking down at his shoes the whole time.

"Don't worry, I checked they were on the right feet," I giggled. "Hey, dude, why didn't you say anything about your saucy little threesome before?"

Freddie shrugged his shoulders, going all reclusive on me. He did this sometimes, when he felt a little out of bounds or uncomfortable with a situation. He would immediately wall himself up and pretend everything was fine, even when it wasn't. It never worked on me, though. I had him figured out by the time I was fourteen.

"You can tell me," I told him, my voice soft and comforting.

"I didn't want you thinking I was gay." He looked uncomfortable, and on the verge of breaking. God, I thought, I love this kid.

I grabbed his hand to get his attention, holding it while he looked up at me. "I don't care what you are, you idiot. We're best friends, and that's whether you like dick or not. Do you, though? Like dick, I mean. 'Cos I'm dying for a blowjob," I japed. His face dropped, and then he started laughing.

"No, I don't like dick. I just didn't want you thinking the wrong thing and getting angry at me. I keep feeling like one day you're going to get sick of me and leave me, and I didn't want to give you any reasons," he admitted, his sweet green eyes falling back down to the floor. "I know I'm a lot to put up with and I'm always waiting for you to leave me. I know it's going to happen eventually."

I nudged him. "Not going anywhere, you idiot," I told him. "It's like you didn't take our vow of eternal friendship seriously!"

"We were eleven when we made that vow," he reminded me, his voice somewhat sullen and detached.

Freddie's demeanour could change as quickly as a 13 year old could cum. One minute he could be smiley and outgoing, and the next he could be sobbing and breaking down or walling up. It was just a part of who he was. Sometimes I even managed to forget that he was on the spectrum, he just seemed so perfect in my eyes that I forgot there was something wrong with him.

There wasn't anything wrong with him, though.

"Yeah. It was true then, and it's true now, and no amount of dick changes it. You sure you don't like sucking dick?"

"Sucking dick, also known as the act of fellatio, details the actions of a man or woman inserting a penis into their mouths with the hope of sexual fulfilment. Also known as a blowjob, giving head, deep-throating, licking the tip, gobbling the knob, slurping the gherkin, a sucky fucky-"

"We all know what it is, babe," I interrupted him. "So you don't suck then?"

"No I don't, and yes, I'm sure," he groaned at me, bumping me in the shoulder gently as he made his way into school, with me trudging along after him.

"Just double checking."

The two of us went our separate ways after that, and I didn't see him again until lunch, where I found him snuggled in between Alissa Selasso and Millicent Mountbilling, the main skanks of our friendship group.