Chapter 5- 31 days

I hurriedly paced my make do room, I could hear mr Cumberbatch and my mother eagerly talking downstairs. It absolutely infuriated me, I've done everything in my power to avoid him, yet somehow we keep getting stuck in compromising positions. Its gone past the point of endearing and is now just irritating. I guess I still like mr Cumberbatch, like a lot, but I worry what my family and friends will think if either one of us pursues it.

" Dinner time" my mother yelled, I moaned unenthusiastically and ran down the stairs, nearly bumping into mr Cumberbatch. " sorry sir," I said quickly, " call me Benedict" his blue eyes looking right into my almond shaped eyes. Weirded out by his sudden notion at friend making, I didn't reply and walked straight past him, feeling his sharp glare on my school skirt. I walked into our dining room clicking my fingers erratically. " hi dad," I said nervously, looking up at my father embarrassed. His blue eyes looked into mine before he said, " sit next to me my little princess," he slowly moved the carving knife from my side of the table to the other side. my mother brought out a huge chicken where she proceeded to carve it. With his cut of the chicken, Mr Cumberbatch- I mean Benedict's stare only increased, his erotically blue eyes merging with my green ones.

After 10 minutes of eating, Benedict silently moved over to the dining room to observe. " may I join you?" he asked, my father nodded and gestured to the empty seat... right next to me. Within 10 minutes Benedict and my parents were completely immersed in a hot conversation about politics, I sat quietly, digesting every word said and observing ready to tell my friend the next day.

At around 10pm my parents suggested I go upstairs, it wasn't really a suggestion, more of them informing me that I was going to bed. I did as I was told, I didn't want to give a childish impression to Benedict, despite being a child.

I had been playing on my phone for over 2 hours and it was nearly 1am, although it was definitely late I could still hear the pitter patter of someone's feet in the corridor. I silently got up out of my egg shell blue bed, I tiptoed through the mess in my room, carefully dancing through the piles of books that littered my floor like ashes. I finally managed to crawl to my white door, it was easy to open as the lock was broken and the wood was splintering. I delicately walked through the corridor, knocking on the door of the bathroom, there was no response so naturally I assumed it was vacant. I opened the lockless door, there standing in his boxer briefs was Benedict on his phone. He looked at me, not even embarrassed and ended the call. " Hello Marley," he said, looking me up and down. " What are you doing? It's like 1am." I asked, shielding my cleavage left by my tank top. " I'm sorry if I'm making you uncomfortable, but clearly we aren't going to be  friends, it's practically impossible to act as if nothing has happened." I gulped, he was visibly edging closer, I edged closer and looked into his beautiful eyes, and whispered as our nose's touched, " I guess your right. But what do you suppose? I hardly want to fail drama, can't we agree to be civil?," I asked, attempting to back away from the close proximity. As I went to, his large hands grasped the back of my waist, preventing me from escaping. "What are you doing?" I asked, my voice wobbling as the tension grew. " I don't know." He whispered, his lips grazing against mine.
Our lips softly touched, his hands moving up my body and into my blonde hair, almost massaging my scalp as his tongue slid into my mouth. his hand moved down to my waist and for a moment he held me as we kissed. Wow. Last time we had kissed it had been hot and violent. This time, it was different, more caring, under a thick layer of passion.

I heard a noise and broke off the kiss, I could hear someone walking towards the bathroom, " Are you awake Marley?" my dad whispered walking towards the bathroom. fuck!!!

fuck

fuck

fuck
How was I going to explain this?