Chapter-3

Yesterday I couldn't sleep. I was tossing around in my bed the whole night, thinking about the fact that Shawn was coming here...I will be able to see him, to speak to him, to hear him sing. And every time I was falling asleep I would think about it and my heartbeat would go crazy...I managed to fall asleep somewhere around 5ish and then when I woke up today at 7 I was really not surprised to see that I looked like a zombie.

Now I stood in font of my mirror trying to make myself presentable for once in my life. I mean, of course it would be the first day that maybe someone will notice me, that I wouldn't have any sleep the night before..Just my luck!

Note my sarcasm...

Anyway. I put my hair in a ponytale and out of my way so I can actually try and use my make up. Soo, I put some foundation, not too much, just a tiny bit of it, to cover my red marks. I, then, grabbed my concealer and put a fair amount of the product to my eyes trying to cover up my really big black circles that were made due to my lack of sleep. I also put some of my pouder and then some mascara. I really like to have some color on my skin so I put some blush on and voila! I'm ready. And I'm also feeling really proud that I made myself look good for once.

I looked at the clock and saw that the time was 7:30, so I had to hurry up.

I walked in font of my closet to find something to wear. I grabbed my high-waisted ripped jeans that are a bit baggy and also grabbed a black V-neck shirt that I tugged under my jeans. I paired the outfit with my white black strapped black superstar shoes.

I put my bag over my shoulder and run down the stairs given the fact that it was now 7:50.
I took an apple out of the fruit basket said goodbye to my mum and sister, both of them looking at me as if I have grown a second head, I guess they noticed the change too.Then quickly I went out of the house.
Seeing I was already running late I took my car which was a present from my mum for my sixteen birthday and from the day I first got it I treat it like my baby.
I arrived at school right when the first bell rang and run to the gate.
See? Late again..

As I was trying to avoid everyone's comments, or these well-known strange looks, one of the most handsome boys at school came closer to me. He's one of the ex boyfriends of the queen bee, I think her last one.His name is Darren Bale. God, he is so hot, Inever noticed it before.He has brown hair that fall on his face a bit, he has black eyes but they are really big and captivating. He is tall, I think somewhere near 6 ft and he is quite muscular too. 
Wait a sec. Is he actually coming to talk to me? Oh my god. No, this can't be happening right? Act cool Hailee. Act like nothing is happening..
 He came pretty close to me. I was trying to understand what was going on, until he talked to me. To who? To me. I don't get it. I am one of the most wallflower girls at school. He suddenly opened his mouth and said
"Hello Hailee. How are you?"
"I...umm.." I couldn't even form a wingle word! Get your shit together Hailee. 
"I'm fine..I guess..em what about you?" I ended up asking him. 
"I'm good. Soo. I know that he haven't really talked all these years but I would really like to know you and..I want you to know that I don't improve Mackenzie's request of a battle. You have seriously a better voice than her. I mean it." he said looking at me while we were walking towards our classes. I mean I was walking towards my class. I didn't know what class he had.
"Thank you. It's really nice hearing that..So she will ask for a singing battle?"
"Yeah..she will..but I'm in your side if you want anything just ask."
"Oh..That's really good thank you..em..isn't she your girlfriend?"
"No. We broke up couple days ago."
"Oh.." Was the only thing I said while we arrived at my class. I knew I was late atleast 5 minutes and I also knew that my teacher won't be really happy about it...

"I guess I have to go, Goodbye." I said while opening the door to my class.
"I'm sorry ms.Smith something happened and.."
"AHHH! Don't talk.I have a massive headache. Just sit in your seat quietly until the end of the class like evryone else." She said firmly. 
I mumbled an 'okay' and walked fast towards my seat next to one of my two best friends Alisa. I was relieved because my little conversation with Darren was over. Don't ger me wrong I do find him attractive but I'm really not used to talking to guys and it was a little bit awkward. Just when I relaxed I saw him walk inside the room. 
Did he had this class with me? Oh god...