Chapter-4

I'm so sorry that I didn't update earlier guys. I just had a lot of things in my mind.. Those past days were a bit crazy.. Sooo back to the story..
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The past days were crazy. It's like I'm living someone's else life. On social media everyone is talking about Shawn's new tour and I still can't believe it...two days ago I found a job at a local restaurant 10 minutes away from my house. My mum doesn't know it yet. She doesn't want me to work. She has told me before but, I need the money for Shawn's show and I'm determined to have them. I will tell her, I just need to find the right time.
In school it's even crazier. Everyone seems to know my name. Everyday a random kid, boy or girl,would approach me and they would talk to me. It would be either about the battle with Mackenzie, witch is tomorrow, or it would be to just get to know me and tell me to join them in their table but every time I declined knowing I already had my two best friends to shit with at lunch. Speaking of them I knew they were bit bothered at first with the attention I was getting but know the kids that talk to me talk to them too. They are pretty pleased with that. Until know I didn't have any problems with anyone except of course Mackenzie and the her crew. She hates me. She totally hates me. I can she it when she is looking at me. And I know that she is preparing for the battle. I just have to wait and she what she will do. Darren is still talking to me. Like everyday.He told me that couple days earlier when Mackenzie kissed him it didn't mention anything and that he made it clear that they are not together anymore, for good. He is trying to get me to go on a date with him a whole week and I always nicely decline him. Don't get me wrong I do like him but I don't want to start more drama before the battle.
Today I woke up pretty early once again. It was weird given the fact that I was really tired yesterday and the fact that I never wake up early, like never.
Anyway..I woke up before my alarm so I just stayed in my bed for a couple of minutes. Then I stood up and went straight to the bathroom to take a shower and brush my teeth. After that I wore my underwear and bra and went to my room to find something to wear. I grabbed my black skinny hight-waisted jeans and my white loose crop top that says "I need food" with black letters and my white converse and wore them. I then blow-dried my hair and straighten them. I put my now usual routine for make-up, grabbed my bag and went down so I could make something to eat.
The time was 7:35 so I had plenty of time to make something to eat I toasted my bread and then made a simple sandwich and I also made an egg. I ate them while being on my social media.
I had my full attention on my phone and I didn't even realised when the time passed and guess what? When I arrived at my school I was already late. Again. I sprinted down the hall and found my class and knocked at the door. My teacher just looked at me with a bored look on his face and returned to his lesson. Right now every single teacher in my school knew that I was always late.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The say passed pretty quickly. It was the same like always. Two kids came to talk to me and hat to know me, I sat with my best friends at lunch we laughed and joked around. The only difference was that today Darren didn't talk to me.. I can't say that I wasn't bothered by it.. I mean I do like him, I just don't want to start drama...
Anyway I headed towards my car and and went in. I drived until I was outside the restaurant I now worked. My mum worked late and my sister went to her college couple of days ago. So I didn't have to make up an excuse about being out.
I went inside the restaurant and wore my apron. I waved at everyone there. They were really friendly. As long as I grabbed my tray I saw Alissa entering the restaurant. I quickly approached her.
"Hey, what are you doing here?" I asked and hugged her.
"Funny story yesterday I came here looking girl a job. I need to earn some money if I want to buy a VIP ticket to Shawn's concert. So I interviewed and now here I am they took me!" she said with excitement.
"Oh my god! Why didn't you tell my earlier?"
"I wanted to surprise you! Look I gave to get ready so I'll talk to you later"
"Okay." and with that she went to get ready and I started working
I was cleaning on of the tables after a couple left when Alissa came and poked my arm. I turned around and asked her .
"what happened?"
"Okay don't freak out but Darren is here. He just came here all nicely dressed."
"Is he with someone?"
"No but I think he is waiting someone.. I'm sorry Hailee.. "
"It's okay.. I guess." I was a bit sad but I couldn't do anything, I mean we aren't something and all of this times that I turned him down i think he had enough..
"He is sitting in your side too.. "
"Oh god.. Okay I'm going to take his order.. "
I said and walked towards hid table.. He was dressed casual but he looked really good in his blue jeans and red T-shirt.
I approached him and talked to him like he was just a regular client.
"What can I get you?"
"Hey Hailee"
"Hey.." I said thinking about the fact that he was probably waiting someone..
He must've seen how uneasy I felt cause he asked:
"Are you okay?"
'Yeah perfectly fine, so what can I get you? Will you order now or late when your date comes?"
"I'm not waiting for anyone Hailee. I just thought that if you're not going to let me take you out on a date then I could at least come here and see you."
"Oh.. " I was pretty socked to say the least...
"Yeah.. "
I thought about it and then told him:
"Look I just don't want to create more drama than now before the battle with Mackenzie.. So what do you say do you want to go out after the battle?"
"Seriously? You ask? I mean I'm trying to get you to go out with me all this time, of course I want to. Great.. So, I guess I'll leave you to work now.. By the way why did you get a job?"
I debated telling him.. "Em..the singer that I like is coming here so I'm trying to earn the money that I need to go see him in his concert.. Stupid I know but.."
"No, it's okay. She you Hailee"
After he left I went to Alissa and told her everything. She was really excited about my date, like me. But I couldn't deny that I wasn't really thinking about Darren right now. I was thinking about Shawn and his concert, what would happen if I didn't actually earn the money that I needed?
With that thought of my mine I started working again not wanting to disappoint my boss so he wouldn't kick me out.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After work I went straight home. I quickly changed into my sweatpants so I could be comfy and then went straight to the kitten to grab something to eat. I was so hungry! The restaurant is really making me hungry.
I made myself some mac and cheese and quickly ate them. You mum would be home soon so I decided to go do my homework while waiting for her.. I am thinking of telling her about Shawn's concert today..we'll see.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was in the middle of an math problem when I heard the front door opening and so some entering the house. That means that my mother is home..
Iwuickly finished my homework and went down to see her.
I entered the kitchen and saw her cooking something. I sat on the counter and looked at her
"Hi mum!"
Mum jumped up from surprise and turned to look at me.
"Hailee! You scared me!"
"Sorry mum. I thought you heard me."
"No I was thinking about something and I didn't hear you."
"Oh.. What's bothering you?"
"Um...it's my job, I thought that they would give me a promotion but I guess they won't.."
"Oh.. It's okay mum. We are fine anyway.."
"I know,i know we will be fine."
She said and smiled at me..
So I guess it's not the time to tell her about the concert.. I thought and said goodbye to her while I was walking up the stairs..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I sat at my bed and opened my computer. I went straight to my twitter account like always. There were bunch of tweets about Shawn's concert. Shawn had tweeted something and when I read it I was socked.
"Hey guys! Im so sorry but the dates of the counties I'm visiting has changed. The exact days are in the link below. See you all there." -Shawn Mendes

I klicked at the link and immediately started surching for Toronto.
And just saw it..
Toronto Octomber 30th
In one month.
He is coming here in one month. How an I supposed to find the money that I need in one month? Oh god..
I browsed on the internet a little more but I quickly felt tired probably due to technical fact that my work was a bit hard and from the nonstop thinking about Shawn's concert..
I closed my computer and went to my bathroom. I brushed my teeth and changed into my pyjamas and went to my bed to sleep..
Worries that I won't be able to go to Shawn's concert filled my head but I quickly pussed them away and felt into sleep.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guys I know that this is a pretty small and shitty chapter but a intend to make the next one pretty big and interesting. I mean the sing battle and the date with Darren will be in the next chapter. In going to update really soon so stay tuned. Thanks for taking the time to read my story guys. It means a lot.
Don't be a silent reader.
-Vote
-Comment
-Share
~Eva