Chapter-7

"Hailee"
I felt someone touching my shoulder trying to wake me up.
Whoever it was didn't know I was awake for hours not really able to sleep after what happened.
Even though I was awake I didn't want to let them know. I wanted to sink in my bed and keep on staring at the ceiling doing nothing.
"Hailee come on wake up. It's Saturday come on!"
Yep that was for sure Alisa.
Ugh
"I don't want to wake up"
"You have to Hailee. What has gotten into you? It was just a stupid battle with Mackenzie and the crowd vote..her little dogs propsnly vote 56325 times.."
"I know Olivia but it still sucks"
"I know Hails but you know you are better"
With my head still covered by the pillow on my face until now I started raising my head from it and standing in a sitting position on the bed.
"What are you guys even doing here?" I asked while looking at the clock on my nightstand and continued,
"It's 10 in the morning"

"We know but we though that if we took you out for breakfast you would feel better." Alissa said
"Awwwww that's sweet." My stomach decided to make a weird sound showing that I could really use some breakfast right now.
The girls started laughing.
"Okay get dressed we'll be down waiting."
Alisa said while her and Olivia walked out of my room.
"Heyy!"
"What?"
"Thanks guys, really."
"Oh shut it.."
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Once they were out of the room I throwed the cover off of me and stood up.
I wasn't over what happened yesterday
Not even close
But I wasn't so selfish..my friends are trying to make me feel better and I won't disappoint them..well not again..
My stomach decided to make this weird noise again and that was my cue to really start getting ready.
I walked to my bathroom and washed my teeth and face quickly.
Then I walked over to my closet to find something to wear.
I wasn't really feeling like wearing something special today so I just grabbed a pair of jeans that are a little bit ripped and a black adidas shirt. I also took a black and while adidas jacket and my white and black stansmith shoes.
Well I guess white and mostly black it is today.
I mean it suit to the occasion..
Note my sarcasm..
Anyway I decided to just leave my hair up a ponytail so I didn't have to do anything with it.
I wasn't going to wear any make up whatsoever so I just grabbed my bag, wallet, keys and phone and headed downstairs.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
"Oh hey sweety how are you feeling?"
"I'm fine mum.."
"Are you sure? The girls hrs told me what happened and I want you to know that.."
"Mum I'm fine..really I just really need to forget about it right now and go eat something okay?"
"Em..yeah alright..You know I'm here for you right?"
"Yeah I know mum."
"And you can tell me anything you need right?"
"Yeah mum..but what does that have to do with what happened yesterday?"
"Nothing,nothing. Go eat with your friends. See you later honey."
"Okay mum..see you later" I hesitantly told her.
I gestured to my friends, who have been waiting and listening to our conversation while having a weird confident face this whole time, to follow me outside and they did.
Once we were outside the house I turned to them and asked.
"Do you know anything about what she was talking about?"
"Emm..no"
"Nope"
They said in unison.
I knew something was up but I wasn't going to push it further..I mean I was already in a bad mood I didn't wanted to ruin it further. So I just shuted up and got into Olivia's car.
We started driving.
Well let's pray this day won't be as bad as I feel it will be..
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N
Hey guys! I'm back!! The truth is I'm still not over what happened but I think that writing this will take my mind off of it.
This chapter is extremely small and I'm so sorry about it but I just sat down and wrote it and I really wanted to post something today for you guys.
I'll post again soon don't worry.
I really enjoy reading your comments it makes my day thank you!
Don't be a silent reader.
-Vote
-Comment
-Share

~Eva