Chapter -1

Din-din-din-din.

I wake up from my alarm going off. God I really want to break this thing.
I throw my covers over my head trying to block the sound of the stupid alarm off.
"Hailee wake up! You'll be late for school"
When am I not? I thought. "Yeah okay mom I'm up"
I got up from my bed and when straight into my bathroom to take a shower.

God not even that woke me up.I put my undergagements on and go to my wardrobe to find something to wear.
I never really care about how I look, nobody notices me anyway so I just throw on a pair of light skinny jeans and a white V-neck T-shirt. I quickly wear my white converse and put my usual make up, just some concealer and mascara and grab my bag for the first day of school. I check my clock and see that the time is 7:55. Shit school starts in 15 minutes!
I run downstairs to eat something. I take an apple and a french toast that my mom made me and after I give her a quick kiss I run out of the house towards my car to go to school.

My school isn't that far away from my home. Probably only 7 minutes away or something but I'm always running late. I don't know how but seriously I can;t remember a day I haven't been late for school. I tried everything seriously. one day I even woke up at 6am just to be sure I wouldn't be late. And guess what? I was late again. So from that day I never really tried not to be late. I mean what's the point?
So I get to my school and quickly lock my car before I run towards thw school gates where I find one of my two best friends Alisa. Alisa is a tall blonde girl with beautiful blue eyes and a nice but skinny body. I love her she is awseome and always helps me with my essays in school given the fact that she is a genious.
"Hey Alisa what's up?"I say to her while we are walking to our first class.

"Oh hey Hailee! I missed you!! Late again?"she says and literally squeeze me to death while hugging me.
"Ahh. You're choking me Al. And relax you just saw me yesterday and to answer your question yes when am I not late?"
"I mean I missed seeing you at school. And yeah you're right you're always late."
"Oh shut up" I slap her arm while opening the door to our class.
"Late first day of school? Really miss Steinfeld and miss Accole?"
"Sorry sir. Won't happen again" We both say in unison, then laugh.
With that we go to our seats and ms.William starts talking.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My school periods are over. Finally. I saw my other best friend Olivia, too. She is the most carefree in our group. She has black hair and black eyes and she is a bit short like me and has a nice body. We talked and laughed at Lunch and it was really nice catching up with my two best friends..and well the only real friends I have.
Lets make something clear. I'm not popular. Not at all. Nobody really knows me and I'd like to stay like that, I mean everyone just seek for drama and I'm not really into that. I had one or two boyfriends but just that, nothing more.
I drive back home and go straight to my room to open my laptop and of course open youtube. I mean I seriously live on my bed only watching Youtube. Seriously. I don't really have something to read since it's the first day of school so I will probably just sit in my bed all day watching youtube videos and being in social media.
I click at a video of Shawn Mendes channel watching him sing and I, like always, get lost with his voice...I seriously thing I'm in love with this guy. Hahaha rediculous I know but can you blame me? He is gorgeous and has an angelic voice and god those eyes, you can get lost in them and this smile? His smile can make your legs feel like jelly in the moment.
I start sing with him one of my favorites song, Stiches.
This is one of the best moments. Just relaxing and singing..I love singing it's one of my favorites things to do. One time my mom heard me sing and she was thrilled. She said that she loves my voice but mums are always overreacting right?
I never sing in front of anyone. When I was a kid I used to sing with my dad. It was our thing. But after my dad and mum broke up I was really devastated so I never sang with anyone before, or in front of anyone for that matter.
This is my moment.
The moment when I forget everything and everyone and just sing. Hundrets of songs go by from my playlist of his songs and I sing all of them. Before I even knew it my sister gets in my room without warning.
"Dinner is ready kiddo"
"Stop coming into my room like that and stop calling me kiddo. You're like 4 years older than me."
"Whatever you say kiddo just hurry up" Amanda says and closes the door behind her while leaving me room.
That's the thing about my sister. She is only 4 years older than me however she still thinks I'm like ten or something. I hate it. Even though we have a good relationship I really hate it when she is doing things like that.
My sister has the same hair as me but has black eyes and she is taller than me. She is very beautiful. She is 20 and in her second year of college. But she still lives in our home given the fact that her college is 30 minutes away from here.
I quickly run downstairs to eat with my family. Well only my mum and sister. My dad lives in another house obviously. We don't talk anymore. He cut all tires with us the moment he and my mum broke up. He said he couldn't bear watching our faces. We reminded him the "pain" he felt when him and my mum broke up.Yeah when he was screwing that bitch he was fine...I don't really want to think about him it gives me headaches and..

"Hailee are you alright dear?" My mum asks me bringing me back from my thoughts
"Uh?"
"You haven't touched your food"
"Oh yeah sorry I was just thinking?"
"About?"
"Nothing important let's eat" I say not wanting to open the issue about my dad knowing it still hurts her even after 10 years.
We eat in silence after that.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After dinner I offer mum to help he with the disses but she told me she didn't need help, so I went to my room to watch one of my favorites series Teen Wolf. 
I lost track of time and before I knew it the time was 1am so I decided to leave my laptop or that 'stupid box' as my mom call it, and go to sleep not wanting to be even more at school tomorrow thanks to my lack of sleep. I quickly get under my blanket after I change into my pyjamas and close the lights. I fall asleep thinking about one of Shawn's songs that is constantly stuck in my head...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Soooo that's it guys. the first chapter is out! It's a bit boring but I promise it will really get better. That was only to inrpduse you to the characters and start the story. Tell me your thoughts please! I need to know if anyone likes it so I should carry on writing the story or not. Please comment or vote so I know. Love you all and for all of you that is giving my story a chance thank you, it means a lot. Bye!

~Eva.