Chapter 1

First chapter brought to you by shelby_mcin enjoy!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vinny

"So why did you being me back here?" some band wh.ore asked in some kind of seductive tone.

"I just need one thing from you." I responded mocking her tone.

"Anything for you." she replied batting her eyelashes.

Hadn't even been with her for a minute and I was already sick of her. I hungrily grabbed her face and kissed her. The kiss was driven by nothing. No emotion, not even lust. I didn't bring her back there for a quick fu.ck, I needed to feed and this was one of my only chances. I began kissing down her neck while she moaned. Her voice was sickening, but I really needed something so I could last the next few days without killing my friends.

Soon I sunk my fangs into her neck puncturing one of the main arteries. Her blood had a sweet taste to it. Certainly wasn't the greatest taste with the slight taste of alcohol but it was edible. About 2 minutes into my feeding and I felt her body go limb. She wasn't dead but she did pass out. Well that went easier than I thought it would. I continued drinking until I was full. I really didn't want to risk hurting anyone. By that I meant my friends.

Once I finished I clean my face of any trace of blood and clean up her body. I had two options now. I could have either let her live and possibly kept her as a living blood bag, or I could killed her and disposed of her carcass somewhere. After hearing the 2 minutes call I decided to choose after the show.

When I walked out I was greeted by the non-other than the Ghorror duo. It simply wasn't possible to deny that they were an adorable couple.

"I heard some moaning in there and some screams. I'm guessing you had fun with that girl in there?" Ricky asked with a smirk. I was too into the sensation of being fed after having been deprived for so long that I had forgotten to gag her.

"Meh I guess." I replied nonchalantly.

"It sounded like some pretty crazy sex." Devin intervened.

"Could you just get off my back about it." I snapped at the two. I hadn't meant to, I just didn't want to let my cover slip.

I guess I should explain the situation. I had joined a band named Motionless In White to be their touring drummer. Little had they known that they had been touring with a vampire for over year.
I had been desperately trying to keep my second life hidden away from the band and everyone really. It would get hard at times. Living with a bus full of people for most of the year made it tough to live my life. It was always hard to find a victim to drink from. I also didn't always get the best quality in blood because of that. Most the time the blood had high levels of alcohol, drugs, or sugar in them. Not that I had mind very much. I just didn't want to accidentally murder my friends from my uncontrollable thirst for blood.

"Whoa, is little Vinnny here on his man period?" Devin joked.

"Don't joke about that. It's annoying af and rude to people that do have the unfortunate curse of having a period." I snapped once again.

"Okay I'm sorry but we have to go on stage now." Devin apologized.

Somehow by the end if the show the whole crew had found out about what happened in the closet. I guessed I was kinda forced into keeping her for a bit. I decided to talk to her later to see what she thought about staying and being my food source. If she didn't like it then I would kill her on the spot. If she was open to it then I wouldn't mind having an easy supply of food with me all the time.

I tried to my best capabilities to creep away from everyone else. I needed to talk to that girl before anyone else found her. By the time I had gotten there she was just waking up.

"What happened?" she asked clearly dazed and confused

"Long story short is that I'm a vampire. Don't tell anyone or I will not hesitate to kill you slowly and painfully. I want you to pretend to be my girlfriend but in reality you are just going to be my food. I will drink from you whenever I want and you must pretend we were just having sex. If you don't want to do this then I have other plans for you. You probably don't want to hear those ones though. Sound like a deal?" I answered bluntly.

"Ugh I guess. At least I get to live. Even if it just so you can drink my blood."

"Don't even think about blowing this cover. I will make you regret it."

"Okay." she said with a stutter.

"Now I'm assuming you already know my name but if you don't, it's Vinny. Now I need to know your name in order to make this look believable."

"Katrina."

"Well I guess I better introduce you to the rest of the miw."

And with that I had a blood bag living on the bus with me. But only she and I knew why she was really there. I was kinda hoping I would get to kill her, at least I got something to eat.