Chapter 8

Okay this is another by shelby_mcin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vinny

"What the fuck? How can you be a vampire, that's my even possible. You probably just get off of biting people and watching them bleed. You are such a fucking freak. That's just disgusting. I can't believe we let you in the band, most importantly I can't believe I was ever your friend. I've always known you were weird. I knew I shouldn't trust you. Get away from me and the band. We don't want you in anymore." Ricky yelled at me. I didn't expect him to fully accept me, but I also didn't expect him to freak out like that. It honestly had really hurt me. I knew we weren't best friends but I thought he wouldn't hurt me like that.

"It's not my fault I was born with this blood thirst. Do you even know how hard it is to control this. I never asked to be one of these creatures. If I could take it back I would have never been born. Then I wouldn't have to deal with the daily struggles I face. I hate this life. I don't want to live knowing everyone I love will die. I'm going to out live everyone. I hate that and I just want this all to end. I want to be human. I want human emotions. I don't want to hurt everyone I love. I want this nightmare to end." I whimpered.

I stood there and he looked at me with a blank face. I could feel the tears threatening to fall.

"Pack your things and leave. Now." were the only words Ricky said before he turned around and left.

I let the tears fall. I was out of the band. Ricky was probably going to tell the rest of the band and they would also hate me.

I walked into the bus, tears streaming down my face. There was a mix between all their faces. Some gave me a look of disgust while others gave me a look of sympathy. It was over. They all may have not hated me but some of them did.

I went to my bunk and began packing my things. I could hear everyone whisper. Eventually I had enough of hearing them talk about me. They all thought I was some monster. I was but they thought I was a human with some kind of cruel fetish. Suddenly a pair of arms wrapped around me. I looked up to see Ryan crying and holding me.

"Don't leave. I would miss you too much. I don't think Ricky is telling the truth. I think there is something he hasn't told us. What is the real reason Ricky is so mad?" Ryan exclaimed.

"I'm a vampire." I answered his question bluntly.

"That's why he is mad?" Ryan asked.

"Yeah. I told him and he starting assuming a bunch of things. He told me I'm not a vampire and those things don't exist and started saying that I do that to get off." I cried into his chest.

"Are you really a vampire?" Ryan asked doubtfully.

"Yeah. I can prove it if you want." I answered his question again.

"Later. Right now we are going to talk to the rest of the band. And tonight Ricky is going to regret hurting you like that. I still can't believe that he reacted like that. I heard him yelling at you from my bunk. When he stormed inside he was just yelling a bunch of gibberish. I'm so sorry he did that to you." Ryan said.

"It's okay." I replied monotonously. It wasn't okay, I just wanted to stop talking about it.

"Thank you." I said out of the blue.

"For what?" he asked.

"For not taking his side and checking on me." I responded.

"Anytime. I will unpack what you packed while you rest in my bunk. You could use some sleep." Ryan told me and carried me to his bunk.

"Sleep well." were the last words I heard before drifting off into a blissful sleep.